Reviews for Redemption
dorydafish chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I totally loved the fact that 'riding lessons' were a cover for their breakfast's at the diner.

And i love that Dave kisses him everyday and Kurt pretends not to like it.

I thought you did a brilliant job introducing the background to daves character and about his family situation.

Can't wait to read more!

Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
ooh, this is so beautifully written thus far. i love the song lyrics tossed in, it fits perfectly! and the internal monologue, all questions and whatnot... uwahh, so good! lovelove. :3
Darkrosaleen chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I like where you are going with this story. I really hope you continue with it.
Riku's-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I really like the way you're handling this fic. There's something so raw about it that it's almost like a case-study on bullying. Kurt is definitely the type to see the story behind the actions. But I'd never have to guts to meet someone who has publicly threatened me. _

PS: I love you for using the word "ignoramus" and for referring to Kurt's own personal Broadway stage.
dorydafish chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Cute moment at the end!

I loved it!

Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
OMG. yesssss. :D
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This whole ship is teetering on the brink of oblivion...everything depends on the next few episodes. Jesus.

I'm freaking out about the next Glee episodes. xpp

Anyway, your story is just awesome. Please update soon.
debraelq chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Good start! Can't wait to read more. I do feel sorry for Karofsky on the show. He is obviously in pain.
Riku's-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh, a fellow Gleek? I love your FMA stuff and I hope you get back into it but I'd also like to see some more Glee. I think Kurt could get his own spin-off series don't you?
Telekinetic Electric Ninja chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
It's perfect. I like it a lot and wish this could totally happen in the show.
dorydafish chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I like it.

its all so completely in character that i could imagine this happening on the show...

i really hope Karofsky redeems himself on glee because i don't think i could stand it if he left things with kurt like that.

keep going, i'll be reading for one.

p.s. i would love it if you go them together in the end :D i became obsessed after never been kissed
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6