Reviews for Pitter Patter of Tiny Wing Beats
Lisbeth chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This is an adorable story! I love your writing style & I'm looking forward to reading more!
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Its clear that Dean and Cas have a profound bound. Just the thought if a baby Cas sleeping in Dean's arms made me happy all day! Lovin' this story! Great job so far chap
Demonic Angel 666 chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
Loved the story, I'm going to go and read the sequel bow!
SARA1988 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
cute cute cute! I love it! De-age fics r umung my altym favorit. Nd ths 1 is adorable!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
This is a very wonderful story, and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel!
pandakebab chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
I rather enjoyed reading this. Sweet enough to cause cavities, though! There are only a few OOC moments and no /gaping/ plot holes, but the spelling leaves something to be desired. There are quite a few 'their/they're/there' mix-ups as well as a lot of apostrophes where there shouldn't be any. That being said, I enjoyed a break from their usual saving people/hunting things routine.
Lucillia chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
This was a good story, and it certainly was an AU. Two fingered salutes instead of the good ole one fingered salute? Christmas presents where the Easter Basket goes and nothing under the tree? A chemist instead of a pharmacy? Fireworks in a small town on New Years? Where the heck does one get blackcurrant juice anyways?

I liked the premise, and seeing things that I assume are thoroughly British in an American setting was quite the experience. Seeing the amount of fics (some of my own included) that have things that are thoroughly American in a British setting, this is rather unique.
67impala chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
Yes, I think it's a good idea that you have a teenager stories. Every chapter for the certain age will be nice. They will have some teenage issues..

I believe that you have explored the baby stage enough. And are we going to have a very timid Castiel and a smartalec Gabriel in our hands? It will be fun to watch them.

Let's have a load of funs!

See you very soon and yes, I enjoyed this story as much as you write it and much easier I am sure!

Great Job!
WinchesterGirl5525 chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
Just the thought of michal scared the crap out of me. Good ending for this story. Im gonna enjoy reading the next one! *Huggles* Im soo putting you on alert right now.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
When i read complete was so upset then i read the end. :)
happyday girl chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
part 2?

part 2

part 2

part 2!

looking forward to that!

great chappie...poor Gabe being scared!

happyday girl chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
oh no...what's Micheal going to do? ;)

great chapter, very cute! as usual!

happyday girl chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
aww this chapter was adorable...loved seeing Dean act all secretive when he told Gabe Sam didnt know how to swing and swing...:D

very funny!

x
happyday girl chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
awwww...I can just imagine Sammy pulling a sad face-it's enough to make anyone hug him around the knees ;D

great chapter!