Reviews for Mistletoe
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/23
great story :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was sneaky, good job Angela!
Glad Jane accepted it well. Maura got reduced to small words! Woohoo!
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was cute. I liked it a lot.
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Very cute
pappion chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I was seriously waiting for the squeal from Ma Rizzoli upon seeing the hickey on Maura. Seriously for next Christmas I want one more chapter...LOL
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ok as a Maura POV this time seems a bit less robotic, and I like the flow a bit better. I still don't think she is that formal in her own head though...
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i like the different narrative styles you've been using in the last few stories.
Swishla chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I don't know how I missed this one - it is fantastic! Great written from Maura's point of view. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
HiphuggerLadyCub1995 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I think that was adorable.
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
hehehehhhe, CUTE
myyka chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I liked this story it was cute and a great way to kick off the holidays.
Gatefan1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was cute. I absolutely adore your work. Please keep writing Jane and Maura.
celluloidtears chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This is really freakin' adorable... And certainly put me in the holiday spirit. Love it! :)
Drumchik chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Yay! I'm glad you wrote a Christmas fic. I loved this, and I loved seeing it from Maura's perspective and how she was confused by Mistletoe.
825 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I like the premise and the potential but the voice is too much like Mr Data. Maura is sophisticated, stylish and slightly pop culture naive. She is feminine with strength. She would have been a kick ass suffragette. I love that she loves Jane. The charm is that she doesn't always 'get Jane'. They give me hope.

Thank you for your work I do enjoy it a lot.