Reviews for Clinging Ghosts
iChels chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is really good! I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. :O
Shevamp chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Haha amazin ;) bet u lots of ppl wood join dat group but lets face it who actually likes emily i never met anyone who was like omfg i love emily young blah blah blah team muffin forever blah blah anyways cute love rachel
hufflepuffbrunette247 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hooray! I was a bit worried about this one, but it turned out very well. I still like Emily muahahaha, it has to be pretty terrible for her in your fanfiction world where everyone antagonizes her about something she never had a choice about and tells her that she isn't good enough for the man that loves her and the man she loves. Anyway, nicely done. The only real suggestion I have, if you don't mind it, would be to explore areas other than your discontentment with imprinting, but then, I am a lowly reader so you don't really have to listen to me. :)
miriamne chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
THis was really great! I and some of my friends always wondered about the Rachael/Paul paring. It's hard to believe that after all the money and time in college (and finishing early, no less) that all of it was tossed aside when Paul merely looked at her (not that he isn't gorgeous, but come on...) with no regrets. I think your story is a realistic possibility of what could have been going on in Rachael's head.

And I love that she gave it to Emily!

I am curious to see where you take this!
AncientWolves chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
love! anti-emily 3 made my day lol this is how i imagine Rachel. this is how she should be.