Reviews for Digital War
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Very nice have the original digidistined save him
sammydalammy chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Ok so I am really confused about the whole going to the digital world thing like with him in Agnimon's "batcave". I am also confused about the begining, is it a memory or the future?

Can't wait for the next chapter I will be waiting to see what happens!

sammydalammy
dingcs chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I never really saw Bokomon as a bird (he doesn't have wings!) But he does have that midget gene in him. (Bokomon: Are you making fun of me?) . . . No, I was just merely observing your height. lol.

And Takuya, the fireboy, is back! He's going to kick some serious ass now that he has his spirit. Well actually its Agunimon doing all the work. -_- Wow, Takuya way to take all the credit. (Takuya: We're all the same people!) Pfft.

Great chapter. I can't wait for the next! :D Please introduce Zoe before anyone else! Dont'chaknowme4life rabid Takumi fan.

P.S. Ew, Call of Duty? Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the win! lol. I would add you as a friend, but I only have the PS3. :
utsukushii04 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Nooooo! Bokomon! The poor thing...he and neemon never digivolved did they? hm...anyway, but on the bright side, Agunimon is back! Yay! That was cool! I can't wait till the next chapter is up. And don't worry about the lateness. See, I haven't updated in a few weeks...I shoud probably go do that...yeah...Byez!
utsukushii04 chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Oh my gosh, I love Takuya! He is funny!

I really liked it and am wondering why that "thing" was going to "play" with him...ew.

I can't wait to see, or read, who saved Takuya!

You write really well, and have nice descriptions, which of course are good things, specially for a story, so keep it up!
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Sad, but realistic. People just don't realize that death is closer to them than they think. Please keep it up!
Captaincold chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
maybe wizardmon could save takuya
dingcs chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Takuya is living in two worlds? (digi-world?) I thought he was weird then, but he's even weirder now. And it doesn't look like he's in complete shit (but he is stuck somewhere in the pile) if he's being burned alive. I mean isn't he the warrior of fire or something? Totally immune to it by now.

And I don't really care who saves him cuz personally, I don't think Takuya should be saved at all. So yeah, you can leave his ass on fire. Hahahaha. (Takuya: Bitch.)

Great chapter once again and I'll be waiting for the next. :D Peace out.

P.S. I once had a teacher like Ms H. But then she quit and became a hooker. lol just kidding. Ms H creeps me out though.
solorachi chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
I just started reading this and finished chapter 4. I'm really hooked on to this story, and somewhat confused, is it whenever Takuya falls asleep he ends up in the digital world or somewhat. I love the way its all in his point of view and the secondary comments he makes. The teacher just makes me laugh.
ValiantOne1 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Nice chapter. This just keeps getting better and better. I really would like to see where this is going (off to the next chapter...)
ValiantOne1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow, what a nice way to start this story off. I can tell you one thing (maybe two). That I'm hooked.
dingcs chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
L-O-friggen L!

"I need you, even if you're a dumbass..." Greatest. Statement. Ever. That is the best way to get someone to help you, Agunimon. xD

If I had to name his "batcave", I would name it the fire...place...that's really, um what's the word...hot. There we go. :)

Awesome chapter, and it looks like the Frontier gang will be reunited! Oh yeah! I can't wait for Kouji to sock pathetic Takuya in the face. (Takuya: What?) Nothing. Update soon!

Happy Holidays! :D
Kaito Lune chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
*claps* Great chapter. Happy Holidays (ah, screw it, MERRY CHRISTMAS!). I wouldn't really call Agunimon's "batcave" anything but if you wanted a new name for it, call it "watchtower". I really love this style of writing you have here. It's better than what you read in school. :P I'm looking forwards to when the other characters come in and for an explaination on WHY they had forgotten the Digital World. :)

-Kaito
utsukushii04 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
!

That was really funny! I love Takuya! And don't worry, even a man can faint, Takuya. It is totally fine!

I can't wait till the others meet up so they can start their adventure together! I am so excited!

Great job again! It is really great so far so i know the rest will be incredible!

Now I should go before I type another exclamation mark _

(See, I didn't type one there!...darn it, but there is one there -_-)
Shining4Charizard chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
HOLY... shit... this story is great!

Yay for BurningGreymon/Vritramon! Poor, poor Tacky (hehehe). Anyway, this story is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Don't let poor Tacky die. I'll cry my (put whatever you want me to cry off) off!

Can't wait for your next chapter.