Reviews for Unwritten
This is really good, when is the next chapter coming?
Beano2001 chapter 9 . 1/9
This is great. I mean really great. It seems like every other good story I find will cus every two seconds. Keep going! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Beano2001 chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Love it! Amazing story! I have been searching for a good phantom of the opera story and I love yours!
Jelizaveta chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
I'm absolutely in love with your story here! It's a shame you've not updated for such a long time. I really wish you'll get the inspiration to finish this fic, it seems very promising! Erik needs love. ;o;
DarkxSonata chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Well dang it, I just found this and the last chapter ends with it getting very interesting but then I noticed that it hasn't been updated for a while. Are you still active with this idea?
M.A. Ehrenreich chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Honest review: you started very strongly, but throughout chapter 3 lost my attention. Sorry, I stop reading. Consider editing?

-O.G.
emodinosaurX3 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
The story is very good so far! I'm new to Phantom of the Opera, only having just watched the 2004 movie-version (with Gerard Butler as the Phantom, yum! xD), but I immediately fell in love with it. I'm really enjoying this fanfiction. It's my first POTO fic yet. Maybe it could inspire me to write my own one day! :3 I'm anxious to read the rest of the story. ;)
Fangirl9001 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Love it so far! I much prefer the novel-Erik, and your descriptions of him are delightfully creepy.
Lola Spears chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Amazing! Erik's a real phantom now, mwahahaha! Your description of his appearance is so graphic and I love that! And I like Abby, too. She seems so real! Erm, realistic, that is.
Lola Spears chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
"The Phantom of the Opera was here again." I actually squeaked when I read that line! I'm loving this story!
Lola Spears chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Ooky! "Did I just hear organ music?"
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
oooooooooooooooooooooooo

i can't wait to see what happens next chappie XD
Kyraillion chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Hm. I still can't figure out what you've got going on with Erik's revival. I like it though and I'm so glad that you're updating quickly. Still, don't make me or anyone feel like you need to rush things!
Kyraillion chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Wow, I love your physical description of Erik. You find the good and unique in with what most would just call disgusting or abnormal. Abby seems to be much more dynamic of a character than Christine was in the novel, play, or movie, and I love that. It already adds so much to your story. I'm more interested than ever to see where you take this! I know you could make this into a fantastic story.
Kyraillion chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I like where you're taking this. I can't predict any of it, and that's a welcome change from what I've been reading. :D