Reviews for Pants 'R' Us
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This is an amazing story
Breina chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I really cannot describe how much I loved this story. I've been reading a -lot- of Zemyx for the past few weeks and this, this is one of the best ones. Everything was so realistic and...well like the black hole Demyx lol I couldn't help but be drawn in!
Aqutalio chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh my gawd! Totally loved this fic, It's really been while since I read some Zemyx. Keep up the good track! Oh yeah, I found the songs thank to your hints, Google and Youtube :D Good songs!
MidnightSchemer13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I think genius should be recognized...

This story is AWESOME :D Zexion is really cute!, and I loved how Demyx missed Zexion but refused to talk to him at the almost-end, hahaha, and then Zexion got all mad and it was a GREAT story to read. It flowed smoothly and wasn't all choppy; it had a feel that you worked on it a lot :)

I loved Zexion's comments, and Axel's idea was pretty funny. I laughed a lot, thanks!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Squeeee, this is so cute! Absolutely awesome! Fabulous writing~! I loved it!
darkgaaraluver chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
heh to find the song that's not about prostitutes I literally typed into google Journey song that's not about prostitutes and I found it. Anyway great fic I really liked (and laughed my ass off) at the idea of Axel hiring Zexion to stalk Demyx! It was great!
Dystopian Hope chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I have had the notification for this story in my e-mail inbox forever now, and I didn't want to delete it because I COULD NOT forget to read this. And I'm so glad that I finally had the time (more like times because it took me a few sittings to finish it) to get to it.

I absolutely adore the way you portray Zexion in this! Snarky is good for him. And Roxas...although he was wrong in the way he went about the reveal, I loved him as well. I can understand where he was coming from.

The entire story was genius. I really don't know how you come up with these ideas. But they never fail to impress!

I will return for more of your magnificent Zemyx stories. Even if it takes me an incredibly long time to get to read them!
Pounce'sStarlet chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
"I'm sure you're not that bad," the blonde soothed, not thinking of the slender man dancing at all. Nope, totally not thinking about it. Damn, but it was hot in here. "With some instruction…" he trailed off.

favorite par of the entire piece. Loved it. Good job
Airway Static chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Solitaire is an endless cycle of boredom. And I usually end up cheating. But on the subject of something relevant to a review, this was great! Zexion's sense of humor is the best.
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
*purrs like a feline* Oh have I missed the Zemyx smut... so, so much...

Vixie: It is relaxing to read someone whose work is excellent. 3

So then when does the story about the Empathh come to light? Or is that not you?

V: I'm pretty sure that's her.

Let's check...
Onemoreparadise chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So I finally got around to reading! IT'S BEEN ON MY TO DO LIST I SWEAR!

Anyway, man I love Zemyx. I've been going through a horrible month and it's really amazing how much some Zemyx lovin' made me smile despite the horrible time I'm having! Like always your story is amazing and I always adore the way you write Zexion. Of course the image of Zexion wearing glasses is always a nice to have in my head before I go to sleep. Thank you for writing another fanfiction that cheered me up like craaazy!
Kikiura chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Ahh it works and I love it ~ you write for Zexion very well. Well, you wrote everyone pretty well, but Zexion takes the cake.
LiteraryMirage chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ah, this was great! Dramatic, full of snark and just all-around fantastic! *showers with awesome-sauce cookies*
Fabela chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
very good i was rootin for them! but it was obvious Zexy wasn't going to tell but he should have this happens in tv shows and movies A LOT and i understand it's easier said then done but still! all in all i liked it good job!
RoxasXAxelFANGIRL chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved the story its so awsome!