Reviews for A Month, A Week, And Three Days
It's 2018, the boys are married, Glee has been over for three years, and I'm here reading something published before 2.16 aired. What is this life.
so so so so so cute
Aleskya chapter 7 . 1/11/2017
Seriously? If you ever were to make horcruxes (which I hope you don't, because of... you know... the whole murder-thing and stuff) you should totally choose these chapters for it. Why? Because no one would ever want to destroy them because they are way to freaking perfect! I loved this so much, it's so adorable and great and I know you had Kurt say that calling things perfect is cheesy and naive, but so what? Sue me, 'cause this was totally perfect! Thank you so much for this!
lilyvandersteen chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Yes, yes, yes, they are boyfriends and get to be cute and couply :-) Lovely ending to a lovely story, thanks for writing and sharing!
lilyvandersteen chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
I love the way Blaine's brain totally refuses further cooperation as soon as Kurt mentions he wouldn't have minded Blaine just wanting sex :-) His babbling is so funny :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
I can just picture Kurt's beaming smile when Blaine finally, FINALLY works up the courage to ask if it's a date they're on :-) Awww... And the "Well then..." is a neat little Pride & Prejudice reference that I love (whether it was intentional or not).

*Happy sigh* Yay, they got together at last!
lilyvandersteen chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
"Blaine, you home-wrecker" :D :D :D Wes and David are hilarious in this story :-)

And yes, Blaine, grow a pair, why don't you?
lilyvandersteen chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
I love that Kurt kept it a secret to surprise Blaine :-) And I love Blaine's reaction :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
*Sniggers* Yep, that wasn't exactly "mentoring". Very entertaining, though :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I don't think I've ever taken the time to leave reviews for this excellent and wonderful story of yours, so let me do so now (better late than never, right?). I'm compiling (with a few others) a big Klaine fanfic index, and your story is one of the first I though to add, because it's just so good. I love oblivious and pining Klaine :-) And Dalton Klaine too, obviously :-)
YAY chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
OMG DAMN! NORMALLY I DONT SWEAR BUT DAMN THIS STORY IS SOOOOO GOOD AND I HAVE RECENTLY ENTERED THE GLEEK FANDOM AND IVE READ SO MANY FANFICS BUT THIS JUST BLEW ME AWAY I LOVEEEEE IT
I'm here to bein chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Wow. I've been ill for the week, so I passed the time by reading fanfics. I started off with waterloo road ones, and they really good, but I. Read them all. So, I moved onto Klaine fics. I read some good ones, but got bored quickly. Then, I read yours... I'll be straight with you, it's amazing. And obviously I read your notes about liking reviews, so, I thought I'd take the chance to try and make you smile by telling you about how good it is and that I can't wait to read whatever else you write. I also thought you might like to know that it's really cheered me up as I kind of hit rock bottom... Anyway, you should be so proud of what you've done, you have a real talent. I'd also like to mention that Omg wow you have so many reviews! I hope you're still writing (as I didn't think to look when this was last updated) and I hope that my review in particular has made you think or smile or cheered you up, or that maybe you remembered it more than others. Well, I guess this is it, bye I guess : ) XD
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
that was amazing and awesome and holy crap i want to learn how to write like this!
Sorkabeth chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
That was adorable and sweet. Thank you.
Elizabeth may chapter 6 . 1/17/2015