Reviews for Project Gethinator
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
...That is actually a very good ominous threat!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
Really enjoying Mommy Aethyta
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
...I almost feel sorry for the Black Guard
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
LOL "I thought YOU disarmed it!"
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Love what you are doing with Bjorn!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Great new Japanese anthem!

Yeah, that is how I felt about Jack...

Can see that reaction to learning about haggis

The way that Kasumi trots those requirements out, cannot help but feel she is already shipping TaliXShepard ;-)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Love the idea of selling the surveillance tech to raise money!

Good points about the crew and family

It really does help you figure out who are your friends by which ones are willing to go on a suicide mission with you :-P

Interesting new addition
killercroc chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
I'm half way through and I love this story.
aceofqueens chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
I didn't think it was as funny as Inglorious Bosh'tets, but you did set a REALLY high standard with that fic in terms of hilarity, though. I absolutely loved the Baldur's Gate and Legend of Drizzt references, since I' ma raging nerd for those. And wow, there were so many. I'm actually impressed.

What you said about the Drizzella series is so TRUE though. There were a lot of things you made fun of, but I think this is the one that's most real. That series went on way too long. I'd say almost everything after Legacy of the Drow sucked badly.

Anyways, this is legendary work, just like Inlorious Bosh'tets. I think every Mass Effect lover needs to read this, even if they don't romance Tali.
aceofqueens chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Oh my god, that Newscast about Aria of Flame and Frost is pure gold. The thing is, there are fantasy series and even RPGs in real life that are exactly like that. They're all "ooh look how mature this story is because there is ridiculously excessive gore and everyone is totally morally ambiguous". BS, they're just evil, there is nothing morally ambiguous about that. It's childish and and probably written by some emo teenagers. I'm glad you took them down a peg. You sir are a genius! Seriously, it made my gut hurt from laughter. If the rest of the story is this genius, it'll be well worth the read.
Sheogorath king of madness chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
write a seaqule to this fic and make it a sature
Morgomir chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
Nothing but awesome. Keep up the good work, whatever it may be.
Starcross23 chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
hahahaha i can't wait for the next story hehe
Starcross23 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
McCloud, F and also 4 "wings" verrryyyy nice subtle reference to the star fox games
l7986 chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Bravo sir... this is by far one of the silliest stories I have ever read. My only wish is that there was more to read.