Reviews for Project Gethinator
aceofqueens chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
I didn't think it was as funny as Inglorious Bosh'tets, but you did set a REALLY high standard with that fic in terms of hilarity, though. I absolutely loved the Baldur's Gate and Legend of Drizzt references, since I' ma raging nerd for those. And wow, there were so many. I'm actually impressed.

What you said about the Drizzella series is so TRUE though. There were a lot of things you made fun of, but I think this is the one that's most real. That series went on way too long. I'd say almost everything after Legacy of the Drow sucked badly.

Anyways, this is legendary work, just like Inlorious Bosh'tets. I think every Mass Effect lover needs to read this, even if they don't romance Tali.
aceofqueens chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Oh my god, that Newscast about Aria of Flame and Frost is pure gold. The thing is, there are fantasy series and even RPGs in real life that are exactly like that. They're all "ooh look how mature this story is because there is ridiculously excessive gore and everyone is totally morally ambiguous". BS, they're just evil, there is nothing morally ambiguous about that. It's childish and and probably written by some emo teenagers. I'm glad you took them down a peg. You sir are a genius! Seriously, it made my gut hurt from laughter. If the rest of the story is this genius, it'll be well worth the read.
Sheogorath king of madness chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
write a seaqule to this fic and make it a sature
Morgomir chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
Nothing but awesome. Keep up the good work, whatever it may be.
Starcross23 chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
hahahaha i can't wait for the next story hehe
Starcross23 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
McCloud, F and also 4 "wings" verrryyyy nice subtle reference to the star fox games
l7986 chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Bravo sir... this is by far one of the silliest stories I have ever read. My only wish is that there was more to read.
A2C2G chapter 15 . 12/22/2012

"I'm radiation, I'm gonna kill youuuuu!"

"Fuck off!"

"...What? But I-"

(In a dejected tone of voice) "...Okay."

Story sorts reminds me of the Hitchhiker's Guide, in writing style. Could use some work, but you made me laugh, so mission accomplished, I guess. Were you going to continue it at some point?
eriskbo chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
A terrifically entertaining ME2 story, an instant favorite!
Can you post a link to the site were you post to now?
Azzorath chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
That was... umm... very interesting. I just read the entire Project Gethinator story and I have to say that it was a interesting read. At first I didn't know how to approach it as the title indicated humor. However, personally, I have a stigma where I read these fanfic's and I take a very serious tone to them.

This fanfic had none of that.

It was very lighthearted and serious at times, but it still upheld a silly nature to it. In fact if there was a word to describe this fic, it would be: Silly.

Your story had a very silly tone around it and had a monthy python feel to it. Almost at every corner you would plug in humor and quite often break the fourth wall. And quips about modern day stuff. Linux? Reference to Garrusmancers and Talimancers? You sir are a joker. And a good one at that. :)

I'm still taken aback however at the whole Prazza thing. It felt dirty. But I guess that was the point no? A very dirty point. Ahh, oh well. That is the point of these fanfics: To be made by the fans for the fans.

Overall I was very pleased to have read this. I skipped Inglorious Bosh'tets in order to skip to Freedoms Progress but it seems I have made a mistake. Although dealing with the shenanigans might be a bit much to this supr srs guy. :P

8/10. Very nice job. I'll be looking foward if you do ME3.

Azzorath out.
I have deleted my account chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
This is probably the funniest Mass effect fanfic out there. Fantastic work, and thanks for all the laughs. :) Keep on updating!
bunnybugger chapter 6 . 5/15/2012

Tears in my eyes. I can't tell if you're naturally writing like Douglas Adams or if you're putting it on, but you're really good at it.
Jalut chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Dude this fic is awesome! Rarely i've read fica that mixes the right kinda humor into the story, i salute you sir for mailing me spend the whole night reading both your mass effects' fics.

I really, really hope you will come out with the continuation to Project Gethinator.

Keep up the good work!
kitejings chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Okay Harbinger was hilarious and I really want to see more of Bjorn the bear.
evenfall chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Trololololol. Fox Mcloud reference.