Reviews for Dark Frontier
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Aw - that was sad! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Well 'duh! MS. CACKLE! Oh, and the teachers...
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Should've named it "Raphsody". Virtualy cookies if you can guess the thrid member of this famous puppet trio - Destiny, Raphsody and ...?
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
This was a great story, a tearjerker and very angsty at times but it did take place during a war, but all the same it is a very good story.
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Poor old Destiny.

Saddle up and lock and load. That should be the new Ravenclaw motto
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
That was a particularly dark scene with Pansy. I wouldn't like to be old Pettigrew now. I like the dark Neville too. Suits his character.
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I don't think there is anything sexier than a dark Hermione. I keep picturing her in black and it works very well for me.

I'll be honest, Rob, I didn't think Hermione was very in-character at the start even though she is supposed to be hurt and I was a bit worried that it was going to spoil it for me. HOWEVER - as soon as Draco's body was found it all fitted in perfectly for me and I settled down to enjoy the rest of it. Great job.

Dursley scene - disturbing yet satisfying.

Pansy scene - entertaining and an excellent place to leave it.
JustAnoth3rFan chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Awesome story

I hope u write another dark HP story soon
HeyHey chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
I love the worst witch

It's cool how u added the teachers into the story
karthik9 chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
noreenklose chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Excellent story.

Thanks for writing it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
poka chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Well done pixel. You deserve this break.
Airlady chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
Thanks for writing this story and for letting us know what happened to everyone.
wizmage chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
I am just curious are you religious at all? I take it from the awesome scene involving the pope that you aren't catholic, but i am curious if you are religious.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2011