Reviews for Turn Back The Klok
MurderKnobs12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMFG THIS WAS AWESOME! IT WAS ADORBZ
RaskaWings chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
SOOO Beautiful! It Makes me realize more and more,that Love,such true Love ,like life,is Precious and Wonderful! Also makes me appriciate more and more,what I have! As i have said once,and I say again,enough with the brutality,it is funny for awhile,but I love seeing our guys like this! keep up the Excellent Work! I would Still be Honored,to be Friends,and share stories with you,too!

May I show a Little of what I can do? As The Boys reveled in their Love and Each other,they heard a soft Female voice ,singing,Hello,Young Lovers,down the later Found out,her Name,was Strangely Enough,Happy Birthday,and the President of their Fan also left them a Note: with Black roses,that said,I Love you all and am proud of You,Please ,always care for each they found her Again,they hugged and all became best friends.
FiresatMidnight chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
It is I,Dear FlowerChild,HawthorneBlooddrop,Under a new Name:)

I Keep signing up here,but don't seem,to get my active code.O Well,I'll keep trying:)

Anywho(Noisy owls,they should be chasing mice,and not on the Computer!) Hee! Besides Dethklok,I Love the Marx Brothers:)

You are Really,the Best Writer I Know:) Please keep writing,these kinds of Stories:)Maybe,we could write one Together? Here is part of One,I am Working on:As Toki and Pickles came out of their Room,a Young lady,about their age or a Little Older,came up to them,Wearing an Native Style Skirt,and Indian print top,with her Long Dark Brown Hair,in Braids."Please,My Lordships,I offer you,this Bouquet of Roses,and my thougts and Love are with you".She Courtsied Slighly,and Boys had to smile,she seemed quite Cute."Tanks My lady",Said Pickles,as Toki Grinned."Prithee,May I ask Thy Name?""It Is AnatasiaLucretia"She smiled."i shall meet again""Wells,Myladys,canst we not talks now?"Toki smiled back."I am Honored"the Girl said as she bowed walked and had fun,getting to know this Unquie ? Please write me,at
Isissmileson Her chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
does remind me alot of !2 Reasons Why,(My Fave Story you wrote) and Dead Memories( my Second Fave) I Love Dethklok,and all your are Very Talented:) I really Like You,and want to be friends:) Please write me soon Wendy Yocum U.S :)

Please keep writing more stories like This:)Hey,I would be Very Honored if we could be In a Pickles/Toki Story together,and all of us be Friends:) Did you get the Story I sent you? Keep up the Fantastic work:)
Janis'sSoulSister chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Wonderful!Love those Dethklok Boys! keep writing stories like this:it is sooo wonderful,that,even in MordHaus,there is Precious Life ,Love,and friendship! I hope to write as well as you! maybe you could email me, and we could be friends,and write do you say?
sierra t chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Once again very sweet and cute story. I'm glad that you are doing more toki/pickles stories than toki/skwisgaar. Sure he's cute but he such a man slut! :D keep up the good work!
Panic chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
I am totally digging this I finally finished reading all the chapters you got out on it and though I should probably comment on all the different chapters cause you don't have as many comments as you deserve on this and let me start off telling you that I love all of these cute one shot kinda deal stories you got going on one that I really liked was the cancer story in the pain chapter I would really like to see it as a full fledge story itself but thats just me and either way you have been doing a great job and you should keep up the great work I love your stories and I cant wait to read more poki stories from you my best wishes

-Panic
knockoutmouse chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
How adorable! I noticed one or two typos, and the non-linear time had me a bit confused at first, but that's no big deal. I love the bunny, though!
Lurker chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
There's a problem here.

Norway DOES have beaches. LOTS of them. They're actually famous for having a good deal of nude beaches. Research your shit please.