Reviews for Pieces of the Past
Musix chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
I wonder why this isn't so active...I loved Shoot 'em up. I don't know how to commend you on your work, Mrs. Data, but..all I can say is eccellente.
Miss Eloquent chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
I really like how you changed up the style from "Same Old Smith" which was more serious to to this, which is a little bit darker and more hurt/comfort. But you did a great job with the character's personalities in this, even though it was a hard subject.

P.S. this is L8R DAIZ, I just changed my pen name. :)
Dahlia chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Aww. I love this story. What a great ending. I hope you write more stories. I can't lie-I checked every day for the last chapter to this story. I was not expecting that ending which is good news because I can usually spot the plothole from a mile away. Please keep writing.
timmyd chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
You're killing me here , Mrs.D ,this story is just too addictive, I can't let it go , so now I'm gonna have to start hiding these visits, for if this information ever fell into the WRONG hands, well, you know, being a Horror guru and all that ! Honestly, it's outside my 'Norm ', but the relationship just works so well, and again, you're penchant for intelligent , witty dialogue is tremendous ! GREAT WORK, M'LADY !
timmyd chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Once again, M'Lady, you've outdone yourself ! Great insights into not only the character's rapport, but enlightening in an almost therapeutic way, revealing a relationship's most important aspects...honesty and 've provided a reinforcement of the fact that nothing else can come to light in a coupling of this sort, without these elements, and done in a manner neither officious, nor offensive. As I've said before, the natural, free flowing banter between Smith and Donna is marvelous and the growth of '' them '' is great reading ! GREAT WORK, MY FRIEND, KUDOS !
timmyd chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
The relationship's blossoming is something you're very adept at, I'll tell you honestly that I'm not much for the ' relationship dance 'normally, but I truly enjoy the play you've illustrated between Smith and Donna ! Honestly, GREAT STUFF , Mrs. D, your pal, timmyd.
Dahlia chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I don't normally review. Matter of fact, I can recall the number of times I have left a review on one hand and still have fingers left over. However, something in me told me to tell you that I love your writing. I've always been a big fan of Shoot Em Up, especially the dynamic between Donna and Smith. I am really glad that the only writer on this fandom (so far) is such a good writer and can capture the attitudes and behaviors from both characters so well. I hope that you find inspiration or at least encouragement from this review. I've also read Given and enjoyed that as well. Please don't stop writing. You've already got one fan.