Reviews for The Great Alphabet Meme Elle,Reid Version
Nono31 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Sweet chapter I like their interaction and their mutual understanding for each other. Please more.
Nono31 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Thelostone2013 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
God, you never stop making my jaw just drop each time I read one of your stories. Honestly: every time. This was no exception. I love the quiet ease you have between the characters... very true to the show. :)
68luvcarter chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I like the relationship between Reid and Elle. Even though they were always just friends on the show there was always something there. A kind of trust between them.
MrsBee1973 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I love this so very much T! And WTH? You leave me a cryptic message like that and tell me I have to wait! You're a narcissist. LOL!
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
This was so sweet. I love the way they communicate.
starofoberon chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
You never cease to delight and surprise me.
MrsBee1973 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Oh i would love to read more of these two if you ever get the chance. Sadly perfect.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Enjoyed this on Livejournal and enjoying it now here. I must admit I particularly love two things: the potted daffodil as Hotch's way of saying "Sorry," and the ease and deep connection of the friendship that had existed between Reid and Elle as you capture it in the last couple of lines.

Garcia tying balloons to the IV pole - FTW! I bet Kirsten Vangsness would do that too.

MadaboutthementalistPharmawriter on LJ, btw.
starofoberon chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
The character insights are so dead-on, it's breathtaking. ~ Kitty
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was so cute
Dr Reid chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
So hot! So good! I love them, Great!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This was a hoot. Sexy too, of course, but mostly funny.

Can't stop giggling at the last line. So very Elle.
starofoberon chapter 1 . 11/24/2010