Reviews for sickness
coolgle chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Plz update soon
Debbie93 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Will there be a new chapter? Please create one new chapter...Please I can't wait to read more...! Great job
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I love it...! I'm a big fan of the super protective behavor of Stephanie to Daphne and their relationship too, please keep writing these type of stories...I've tried to write too but I don't have it in me, I have good ideas but I can't put them God that I have you guys!Keep writing on, Great gob
Skylarxlove chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Please sign to save No Ordinary Family-

petitions/NoOrdinaryFamily

PLEASE, get everyone you know to sign, if we get to 10,000 the show might have a chance!

Great story BTW :)
KK Renee chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
I like you're story, I really do. It's a great idea, but there are a lot of grammatical errors and the chapters are really short. Maybe you could look up ways to improve your writing or get a beta reader. Also, to make chapters longer, combine a few instead of just writing and posting 1-4 paragraphs at a time. I'm not trying to be rude and I hope I didn't come across that way. I just thought that maybe you'd like some helpful hints.

But by all means, keep writing!

KK Renee
stephanddaph chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
I'm LOVING these Steph/Daph moments! Making memories! PLEASE POST ANOTHER UPDATE TONIGHT!
stephanddaph chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
yesssss! I love how Stephanie wouldn't leave her side! Post again RIGHT NOW! PLEASE! I have to be a member of for atleast two days, so I'll post the beginning of my story tomorrow! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! YOU'LL MAKE MY WEEKEND!
STEPHANDDAPH chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
YES! SO MANY UPDATES! I'M EXPECTING ANOTHER ONE TODAY! In return, I'll post the beginning of my Stephanie/Daphnie story...! It's called An Ordinary Life, keep an eye out. UPDATE NOW!
MLEetc chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
This fanfiction is poorly written. I don't think you gave nearly enough thought to sentence structure or anything really. The story line has promise but it needs to be developed a LOT more. Honestly maybe you should get a beta.
STEPHANDDAPH chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
UPDATE AGAIN NOW! SO, SO, SO GOOD!
STEPHANDDAPH chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
THIS IS SOOOOO GOOOOD! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE STEPHANIE BEING A PROTECTIVE MOM! I ESPECIALLY LOVE STEPHANIE AND DAPHNE TOGETHER! YOU'RE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT! My dream fanfiction is for Stephanie to be in the delivery room when Daphne is giving birth, comforting her, crying with her, supporting her, etc. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LovinTheSun1996 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
ohhhhh cliff hanger
LBF chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I also like this show. Nice story.
B1011 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!
Reptile Princess chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
that's wierd... in a good way. I'm new to the fanfic world too. Be sure to proofread before you post your , stay away from stories that say slash. I am very mad at this 1 archive for a tv show that I love but the problem is that 75% of it is either about 2 people that don't have any chemistry or a 40 year old couple... it's annoying me. Your story's pretty cool though.