Reviews for White Feather
masterdisk chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
a cool topic to write about!
awesome chap!
Natillia chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
I really like how you write Arthur with his OCD problems and his past before inception is sad, interesting, and just what made Arthur is

I still can't imagine Eames being colorblind... it's pretty hard to forge documents and stuff just being so...

I'm really looking forward to these two fantastic fics.

thanks for sharing.

can't wait for more!
elouette chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Oh no! Please write more! I was very sad at the end :( It's such a wonderful story!
msdarque chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
I would love to read more. It's different and refreshing. :)

michelerene chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
How on earth do these two stories not have hundreds of reviews. I've just recently started playing in the 'Inception' sandbox, but these two stories are brilliant. Miles beyond anything I've read to this point. I know I'm going to think about them long after I go to bed tonight.

Both Arthur and Eames... wow. You've given them both these tragic and beautiful and amazing backgrounds. I find myself near tears over their pain and smiling with glee at their successes.

They are like two puzzle pieces worn and tattered that don't fit anywhere, rubbing wrong (or more appropriately, being rubbed against wrong), but strangely they rest next to each other just fine.

I can honestly say that I am looking forward to more. I LOVE this insight to what happened the night Arthur didn't remember. So... how many times will you let me say brilliant, amazing, beautiful, intriging... heartbreaking. SIGH.

At the risk of repeating myself, this story deserves thousands of reviews. Thank you so much for sharing.
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Wow this is so good. This back story is amazing, can't wait to read more
Soapiefan chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Great chapter, can't wait for more. Please update again soon.
Paradox-Imagination chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
awww and arthur doesn't remeber this does he? and then eames gives him the white feather? omg, heartbreak! i love both black moon and this. your doing a great job with them!
ActressForLife chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Hmm. Interesting. I'm looking forward to watching both of these stories progress.