Reviews for More Than You Will Ever Know
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is a really good story for Sam's view on things. Excellent detail.
breezey-bay chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I /do/ like the oneshot. Perhaps it is a little "weak" (although it depends on what you mean by the term) but it's still a good read. Contemplative, and it makes you think about something other than the glitz and glam, stardust and high-class scenes that you typically think of after a superhero's battle. The part where they're hurt, where their friends are left picking up the pieces while they struggle to remain conscious and keep breathing; the feeling their friends experience while doing their job. Stuff like this is what I really enjoy reading - such a shame it's not more common.

I noticed a couple faux pas, of course: one of the biggest was in the paragraph where Sam was checking out the wounds on Danny's chest, and you used the word "conscience" instead of "conscious."

Beautiful all around. A wonderful story. I would love to see more like this; you do it quite well. 9/10

ellameno chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Awesome. Just awesome. Fantastic. Brilliant. Amazing job... love it.
Lotrluci chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I like it! Keep going!
some random chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"Danny, you have to stay down; you are just making it worst," exasperation clear in
"Danny, you have to stay down; you are just making it wors-e" exasperation clear in
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Sam seems a bit sappy, and she tries too hard to be tough to ever admit most of this stuff.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i think you portrayed Sam pretty nicely
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I think you got Sam right.

Sincerely The Sign Painter
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Again, very nice. I like the way you brought the beginning and the end together to tie everything off with a really nice dose of closure.

Sam is hard to write for. But I think that you did pretty well finding her caring, worrying, amazed, and stubborn side. :)

And you really like to write Danny at the brink of death, don't you? haha. That's good, because, as sadistic as it sounds, I like to read it. The emotions really run right when you get to that point in the story...

Nex Silentium chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Breanna-Higurashi chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I love your writing style! Good job on this story!
Samara chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really like how you have Sam direct her thoughts to the reader it make this piece feel realistic. Danny's selfless personality was played well too. It would have been nice to see more interaction with the characters, even if it was supposed to be more of a monolouge. I like the way it is structured and it has a good flow.

Over all I think this is pretty good.