Reviews for Taken
Michael J Angelo chapter 3 . 3/6
Too cute! Elaine is such a sweetheart, taking in two lost green kids- I feel so sorry for her that her own son passed away. I can only feel sympathy for Splinter, who's probably worried sick.

Cuuuute
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh my gosh I'm dying this is too cute!
raph j chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
hey! raphs not scared of anything!
(except bugs)
emmelienxd chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Nice make the new ch vite ;D
Pariseiffle chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
pleaase update!
PsychodelicTurtle chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Hey! Where is chapter 4? I really want to know what happens when Mikey is reunited with his family. Please continue this story. Please?
Linzerj chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Uh oh, silly Turtle-tots.

Aww, poor Raphie...but I can't imagine Splinter paddling them, ever. Maybe he'd make them do a gazillion backflips, but...
Linzerj chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Haha...oh, you have to love Mikey, the little tyke. But the ending was kinda sad. Ah well...you still gotta love Mikey!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Wow, now shes taking care of Raph too! I wonder if she'll find Don and he'll help his brothers find their way home...I only hope that right now she will find Mikey and Raph and nothing bad has happened to them. Update soon so that I can see what happens next:~)
AlexHamato chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
AAAAAAAAW! So cute... so very cute... Now off to Marine Pool Party to shoot things... So cute!
AndromedaeStarStorm69 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Do another chapter sooooooon!
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
amazing. I just love the plot.
Hapax Legomenon chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Oh my, Raph! D'aww, turtle tots are so cute! I love how Raph was terrified and protective at the same time, that was cute. Poor Splinter must be having a heart attack! I wonder why Raph was in the Dumpster, though, you'd think with Mikey missing Splinter'd keep them close to home.

Elaine weirds me out O.o. I keep expecting her to go all psycho-grandma or something. It's making me nervous.

Go little turtle tots! You can find your way home I believe in you!

*huggles Mikey and Raphie*

Can't wait for an update!

~Hapax
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Hmmm. The scene with Mikey and Raph going to bed together was sooooo cute.

Here's my only critique. I think Raph was OOC. I can understand that he would be scared when seeing a human, but based on his personality, I think he would be more headstrong and defiant, trying to fight and make a false show of courage than be scared. I also think, that Raph wouldn't admit to being stupid. If he does believe that, he would probably try to cover this belief up.

About the stuttering thing, it actually kinda makes sense. He could have had an early stuttering problem that would eventually lead to his Brooklyn accent. Also, I'm not sure if you're doing this on purpose or not, but if you aren't, I don't think Splinter paddled them or really abused them or use serious physical force for punishment. It doesn't seem like him.
bluepickles92 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Uh-oh, well maybe they'll find Master Splinter.

I actually thought Raphie was cute, the stuttering is just adorible _ Maybe the crying thing is a second oldest thing, I remember my sister crying a lot too when she was little.

Great chapter!