Reviews for Dragon Wings
Aristania chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I loved the tutu part! UPDATE!
toni bade chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
love it more please
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
update
Tsubome chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Ok here goes: if there is a place left, id like the character to be:

Tsubome Tenchi

-Ability to control Wind/Extremely good fighting skills

-Very quiet and ish very much mysterious

-has 2 sharp thingies that are in the face (i think you know what they are)

-Has skyblu hair and voilet eyes

-is wearing a chinese outfit(the ones in condor hero the one gugu is wearing *if u ever watch it*if u dont just look for images in the net)

Anyway i like your fic and i think you will do fine. my compliments to the writer. i hope that you will update soon!
personwithnoname chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
please please please continue this story. update soon!
lovelydarkness chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
why havent you updated in a while? i like your stories very much, so could you please, PLEASE update?
kurama216 chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
what happened is sera okay because im waiting on an update and i havent gotten one yet this fic is too good to let go to waste use it wisely my child but for real im loving this fic and i want more give me more
darkness127 chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
r u not updating this anymore? well...i really like this fic and i would lu update this! plz update soon!
Star Silver fox chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
Kol
Ana chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
I get the feeling that you are no longer continuing this story, but I shall commetn all the same.

Name: Kohaku (Amber)

Gender: Female

Hair: Reddish-brown

Eyes: Gold/Amber

Special Ability: Control Wind (Backup: control fire)

Markings/coloring: Feathers are gold-brown on top, with white tips. Small slashes horizontally across cheekbones.

Personality: Sarcastic at times, almost cynical. Practical in most aspects. Pessimist. Makes short retorts about everything. Example: "No? Really?" "How nice." "Ah, the joys of youth, love, hormones and insanity."

Just doing this for fun.
Fire Soul chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
Are you ever going to continue? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

you should! _

_ Fire Soul _
Nacris chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
Good story! Can't wait to see how it ends!
Shayril chapter 4 . 4/22/2003
I LOVE the story. Please, Please, Please update soon. It has been almost a year. I must know what happens next.
SakuraStar chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
This is so cool! You need to write more, cause I've never seen something so original. Yue a phoenix? Sakura a dragon? Its so unique and new. A breath of fresh air really. Please continue, and soon. Im dying of suspense. How will Yue-chan take getting soaked in his phoenix fire form? Hm...

E-mail me if you want help or encouragement... I'll be glade to bug you to get chapters done if you need it. Ja ne!
angel-goddess chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
oh i forgot to add some thing. Can ur character have healing powers as well as healing ability

- Angel aka Megami _