Reviews for A lesson in healing
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I really liked this one.
lilybee chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Good stuff. Mary would be pleased.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Galapas is severly overlooked in the book, so we never get to see enough scenes with him and Merlin. This was really well written.

-Daitai
Theophanie Wheaton chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Very cute! _ I've never read this book, but reading this fic was enjoyable.

*Theo*
Sidh Ceili chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
What a joy to find a Crystal Cave section. I can't believe it. I love those books.

Nice story. I hope you write more.

I am an editor in real life so I always review like one so I hope you don't mind that I point out a few things.

may I suggest a comma before and after "in fact" in the third sentence.

In the sentence "so of course the must smell good," the "the" is probably supposed to be "they." This part of the sentence could use some revising as well.

I think it is difficult to write with mostly dialogue and you do it really well.

I look forward to more

Regards

Sidh Ceili
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
The book didn't really say much about Merlins and Galapas's time together and it would have made it just that much better. Your little insert could've fit quite well. Good job! Keep writing, you have a good imagination.

Just a fan of the book!
Kate Lynn chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Really cute 8-). I hope you write more.

I read The Crystal Cave for an english class as well, and that Merlin series has become a favorite of mine.
Shiva4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
This is really good! You should write the next chapters! I love the way you called this chapter "A lesson in healing" its what a ral story writer would of put! You've brought a smile to my face! )
Joc chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
this is delirium, i think ur story is cute, although short. mine was an englsih class assignement too...
Krisoulette chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Great! More please? This is too good to stop here...
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
I really like wrote it very else can I say?

Could you maybe read and review my origonal vampire novel?I too am trying to get my own writting craft would like some feed back if you don't mind.

Constructive critisime welcomed.

Thanks if you can.
KamuiAngel chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
That was a great fic. I loved the book, but not very many people have read it or have the patience to read it. All the other books have Merlin as being this evil being.
lollipop chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
I enjoyed your well-written story very much, "The Crystal Cave" is one of my all-time favorite books! Hope you write some more stories about the young Merlin.
the41thtie chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Yay! I loved that book! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!

!HEATHER
mountaindew chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
hey, good job! it sounded cool. please continue, if u can.