Reviews for Have Yourself a Sneaky Little Christmas
MotherHen1846 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh man. That was amazing! REALLY got me in the Christmas spirit ;) Such a great short story! Thank you!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Holy shiiiiit, ladies. Whoa, that was some build up. Gah, the near misses had me dying the whole time through. But I really did love the family time and feeling of the holidays. Thanks for sharing this with us and hope this season is great for you two.

xoxo
Mel
CSG chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
HO HO HO YEAH! ;)
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Bwahahahahahahaha that was GLORIOUS! :')
MoCullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great o/s, really gets me ready for the holidays!
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Haha! This was really funny! This us the dory of sexual tension SM should have put in get books! Well done :)
dlhk chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Haha. This was awesome. Thanks for sharing. It's definitely got me thinking about the upcoming holiday season. ;) -mommyofboth
sammieanne chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It is july hot as hell, this is such a beautiful christmas story, it should be come a classic, it warms and cools the spirit of christmas.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hot! Hot! Hot hot hot! I laughed my ass off at all the cock blocking those poor babies had to put up with, but it was worth it in the end! Great little Christmas one shot!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Damn! I want a Christmas like that. LOL!
FashanazticNerd97 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Had me smiling the whole time...Great job!
Annie Lantus chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Hah, poor Edward and Bella! :P Awesome one-shot!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That's my kinda Christmas present:)
Heidi82 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Mmm.. Thank you for sharing!
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this was the perfect christmas o/s - totally wish I would've noticed the voting options. You win all the way. Love the parting Quote/play on to all a good night...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm fab. Merry Christmas
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »