Reviews for Have Yourself a Sneaky Little Christmas
tawelephant chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hot damn that was good.
zyvl787 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hahahaha! That was great! )
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
omg that was so excellent! the build up was just phenomenal and the sweet lemon was very nice!
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
LOL! Loved it ... Merry Christmas to you!
Shannxx chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love this story! It's so funny how they kept on getting interupted.
IsabellaMarie31 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Love the story. Any are all teenagers that way.? Ja jajajajajajaja
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
LOL...too funny, what mean parents...:D! making those kids almost explode!
Katluva0323 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well well well, such naughty girls and boys ;)

That was really incredible, I loved the build up. I could picture all the sneaky in and out of the bedrooms, and I just couldn't stop my giggling.. And I absolutely loved the Friends reference, because I just love that show so much!

So great job! And I don't really know how to vote so if you could tell me then I definitely will! )
trixietraci chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Jeebus, the cock blocking was so epic that *I* wanted to jump into the story and drag E & B outta that house & into a hotel. haha

LOVED the ending... Edward's such a funny guy. ;)
84gemstone chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Toothpaste? come on Jasper lol that was great. I think I'm sexual frustrated just reading that, good job hubs just got sent home early cause of the snow ;o)
obsessed1012 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awe, this was too cute. Loved it! Very happy they had their happy ending :)
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
That was some serious cockblocking! I actually expected Carlisle & Esme to drag the torture out a little longer! Interesting idea transforming Hale into Haleowitz, and having Rosalie be Jewish!

Good luck with the contest!
cejsmom chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I never thought they would make it! Kinky Esme and Carlisle!

Great OS! Good luck!
i8jaffas chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great little one-shot. I loved all the cock-blocking methods, followed by a worthwhile union of our favourite couple.

As always, your imagery was perfect :-)

PS - I loved how you used the correct name for the airport in Port Angeles... problem is that airport is really only used by local (very small) flights out to the islands. You can get a flight between Seattle and P.A. - there are a few flights daily in either a sea plane or tiny cessna - but they are quite expensive considering how short the flight is. I used to live in Victoria, British Columbia and my mum has taken flights into there (since work would pay); but more often we would take the ferry instead.
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hot Damn I love it! Thanks for another panty-twisting (mine) one-shot. This is just what i needed to end my long, dreary off to the boudoir to savagely consume my OWN Edward :)

love your saucy awsome-ness!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »