Reviews for Have Yourself a Sneaky Little Christmas
dazzled 24-7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Boy, you gals sure get into the holiday spirit, and I love it!

This story was great as expected form you two, fabulous job!

I found myself cracking up at different parts. Rose, Jewish? Hilarious! Out of all the Cullen clan, it's funny to picture Rose as Jewish. I loved the Chanuka ref, after all happy holidays to all! The mentioning of the chocolate gelt and guilt are absolutely priceless and so on the money, (no) pun intended. With Emmett's crooning, I was practically rolling in the aisles; I can so picture that. And then we just have to enjoy Carlisle and Esme's patrol efforts, no matter how futile they are! *Sigh* and then we have Blue Balls Cullen and the Hot and Bothered Swan... What can I say we always love them especially all hot, bothered and fucking away. That always goes down well!

By the way, is there really a sugar cookie flavored chapstick? That's a cool thought. Loved the collab. Looking forward to more by each of you and the option of more togetherness is also just as dazzling. Thanks you guys! But just so you know, everyone I see today will think I'm crazy because of the smile I can't get off my face. You should at least attach a warning or something!
rdmickey1989 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Have yourself a cockblocking Christmas...LOL. Perfect lil one shot to put me in the mood for a lil decorating and lil present unwrapping myself.
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Loved it! I LOVE Emmett Otters Jugband Christmas and The Muppet Show! Great memories watching both of those growing up! Definitely a hot one shot! Laughed at all of the cock-blocking! Love naughty Esme and Carlisle! Look forward to reading anything you write (and dying for an LTiF update too)! Happy Thanksgiving!
FionaCullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
AwesomeSauce, you write some of the hottest lemons, I swear! Hot. :)
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Great story! Thanks ladies! Unf!
MissRe chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Perfect Christmas one shot. I loved it! You wanted to groan every time they got interrupted... so when they finally are together - it's amazing. :) Awesome job!
kitkatr chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You never disappoint, awesomesaucey! I would read anything you write! This story ... though full of c*ckblockers...is still full of love & hotness! Loved it! It puts me in the mood - for Christmas & other things!
jjohnson78587 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That was frustratingly delicious.

Thank you, ladies.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Hilarious. All the cockblocking makes the reunion that much sweeter. Great job!
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
What a great way to get in the Christmas spirit ;) Loved it!
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Nice cock-blocking. For a minute there I thought they might get interrupted at the end too.
shar0525 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
gonna read that line the same again :)

ps. I hate cockblockers!
texas princess chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This was so so SO hot! Thanks for the fic! :) xoxo
throwaway976235 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
this was great! very sexy. :) although that's never a surprise with your stories!
CRIS chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
that last little note ,I would like to see that on my christmas card that was just a perfect on shot perfect...
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »