Reviews for Usagi's Star Seed
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
very nice
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
O_O I kinda got to wonder what would happen if Serena awakened as Sailor Cosmos from the beginning...(Like when Luna tries giving her the locket...It simply bounces away from Serena as her Cosmos power kicks in...)(Then we can make Molly Sailor Moon!)And technically,cant Cosmos also make new sailors too? I can think of a few villians with great chances for 2nd chances.)
Lucyole chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
now my head hurts to because of your last statement here but otherwise your story was really good
KM Choc chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I kind of wish this was more elaborate. But I know that I wouldn't feel like going back and working on this either, as a writer that is. As for your ending rant... yeah, I'm not going to try to wrap my head around that one.
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
There are a lot theories about Serenity and Cosmos because Naoko Takeuchi is very ambiguous about both origins. The manga is really interesting. Anyway, I like your take on the most ambiguous character in Sailor Moon.
rainediamond chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was an awesome one-shot. I am really loving your stories and hope you continue writing.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
no matter how many times i read your logic at the end there, which makes a shit ton of sense btw, my head still hurts. it's like time travel XD
IsadoraKayStone chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Your explanation made me laugh at end. I never thought all that through but now every time I watch sailor stars I'll remember this.
Ash chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Loved it. They should have put this in the Anime, since it was nothing like the manga anyways. I like your ending much better. :)