Reviews for Shoes and Ships and Sealing Wax
akitty chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I absolutely love this! Maybe you (and feel free to read this as a "pretty please") could make a follow-up fic? Please? I'm outright begging now. PLEASE. I'm just gonna go check if you have anything else like this, if you'll excuse me.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was really good. I'd love to see more of these two. Thanks for sharing.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
XD I loved this so much, and I could see it.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really love this story! It was great and so sweet.
Me├┐li.
Crowley For King chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
What a good one shot! Can totally picture this happening.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This story is wonderful.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
And John's reaction after finding them like that would be hilarious xD
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love that sentence "A world without language barriers, where he can speak without having to slow or outright stop so that others can catch up, which they sometimes never do, would be indecently wonderful." Rather accurately describes how I've felt at times, when I come across the rare soul that doesn't get lost at the first leap of logic.
Lovely story, though, and very much what I can picture the two of them doing, should they ever meet Fictional Character to Fictional Character. Very cool for a drabble.
hey y'all watch this chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
You have extremely descriptive writing and I really get the feel from the two individual "smartest person in a room at any given time" characters. Seeing them together in the same story is awesome!
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
AWWW! perfect
starisfairy chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OHMYGOD. I LOVE THIS. EEE. :D :D :D :D :D

... Sorry, I'm a new 'Sherlock' fan. I love this so much... :') It actually reminds me a bit of my internet debates (which are friendly, I assure you). :P

-The Raven
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
oh, that was lovely! Sherlock is one of most impatient TV geniuses of our day, and finding someone on his wavelength must be such a brilliant surprise to him

If you decide to go anywhere with this; I'd love to see the pair through the eyes of Scotland Yard and/or the BAU.
Zeze Writings chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really love this! It's adorable and it portrays their personalities wonderfully.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
LOVE THIS! Please write more! Maybe a follow up to this where they fall into bed and shag and argue over ridiculous things at the same time! You write very well and I was sad to get to the end.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/27/2012