Reviews for Imperfection
Kiwyi chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
It wasn't short, actually. Hmm I didn't really like the characterization, you admitted yourself they might be a bit OOC, but I understand it's your first, so as a first it's good.
And your writing is also very good. I found the lemon fine (maybe not more than that because of the characterization?) but the lemon itself was well written.
I'm too exigent while it's your first right? Sorry for that ahah.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
that was so awesome! it was beautiful and just too cute and don't worry it wasn't short at all it was wonderful...thank you for writing it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Excellent lemon
jasper.oh.hale.yes chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was so amazing! :D 3
Mrs. Elric chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That was great! The characters seemed fine so don't worry )
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Well this was quite salacious. lol. The last line about Breda and Fuery hearing cracked me up. I can just see poor Fuery, face as red as a tomato. Great one shot, very spicy. :)
Soblem Prolved chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
"I am terribly sorry if this lemon was too short..." dafuq? that is one of the longer lemons i have read.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
sexy :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
poor breda and havoc

*mentally scarred*

i can just imagine their faces right now...
Meo chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wooow XD That was some preety nice lemon thar lol.

That last sentence was hilarious XD I can just imagine their faces!
Shukumei4U chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow..

Yeah, that about sums up what I got to say. :)
3n16m4 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Love the lemon, love the last line, love the fic. Keep writing!
melysah chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
ooh yummy lemon :) very well written and theres actually a great plot to go with the smut! good job on this, it was excellent!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
KAEHRGVIQEJNRVIEWVBm. THE LAST SENTENCE WAS AMAZING. lol, so funny. but not nearly as good as the rest! LOOOVED it!
redrose chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
One of the best lemon i have ever read! Could you write a lingfan lemon! PLEASE!