Reviews for The Giving of Thanks
guitarlover chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I did NOT see that coming, and that was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is soo very funny!
SapphireShineszx1400 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was fantastic! I loved every part of it, and you did a great job in keeping them all in character. You truly are an amazing writer. The plot was very well paced; I loved it from start to finish. Overall the story itself was geniusly written. Not to mention a great use of humor was cleanly displayed. Everything flowed. Nothing felt forced.
Ermilus chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
My gosh. U are the best dragonball z writer. I couldn't contain my laugh. Hihi
RaijuBlue chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Well this was hysterical throughout the entirety, but my favourite line has to be 'Most of them launched pillows, but Vegeta opted for an unoccupied armchair.' I actually cried! Fantastic stuff :D
Dardarr chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Hahahahaha! Amazingly funny and well written.
L. Monster chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I hate you so much... no, really.. I actually hate you.
You've destroyed my world and turned everything upside down.
I've been reading fanfics for a good 10 years now.
And this is the HARDEST I've ever laughed during one.
Believe it nor, it's totally true.
Thank you for writing this.
(I'm not american, and I've followed the Japanese manga for years, so I still kinda think Thanksgiving wasn't the best option out there, but I get why it had to be done, and despite this little detail, this is my favorite fanfic ever. EVER)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
SaiyanPrincessBB chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this was HILARIOUS! XD
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Krillin is too funny!
Detective Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh my this was sheer brilliance. BRILLIANCE. This is a year late but quite THE BEST Thanksgiving story I have stumbled upon. All your writings are fantastic and lately all I have been engrossed with. Love it!

Your newest addition to your fan club,

Liiania chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
How freaking adorable! I loved this! You had me laughing so hard!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
HAHA! That was awesome! The idea that the boys were actually able to make a plan and have it not fall through the cracks was awesome! Again! Why did I not see this one before!

meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hohoho, that was amazing! I loved the fact that you involved almost every character in this fic and I am so glad to have had the pleasure of reading such a delightful story! I see that you are really into holiday oneshots and you are doing a great job so far. You somehow manage to keep everyone disturbingly in character, so much that I have to wonder whether I am still reading fanfiction and not Toriyama's original script. The whole scheme of the three women turning completely against them was, dare I say, classic, but the fact that it was their families who set up against them was simply hilarious. And, dude, Goku is evil. Who would've thought that good ol' Goku was a smug bastard like his prince? I mean, Krillin and Vegeta were no surprise, but Goku? Damn. You, once again, did a wonderful job.

And, of course, the quote to top all others, "I've never been prouder of him." No comment on that, really.
KayuraK chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
You certainly have a knack for writing some of the most amusing stuff I've ever read.

I'm probably gonna peel through all you stories.