Reviews for Baby Anyone?
UnimaginableGalaxy chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
GIRL!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
Amazing story! Made me so happy! (: this needs to happen in real
Life or degrassi! Just wow u have a gift a amazing writer! Degrassi best fan fiction! eli and Clare forever! Eclare3 could not stop reading if i were u I would publish this someday(; have eclare story's or even degrassi books I would by them! anyways great job! Love it!:)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
write more
Guest chapter 39 . 12/11/2012
Ahhh what a cute story they are my favorite couple and they are such a cute family together
www.angrywolfgirlyahoo.com chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
HOLY S# T! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! :O
BelieveTheTrue chapter 39 . 11/30/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
teameliforever chapter 37 . 9/18/2011
Wait i thought alli was engaged to finz
XHeIsMineTilMyLastDayX chapter 39 . 7/29/2011
OMG this is GREAT!
meli chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
awe well wasn't that nice i like it good job on your writing just try to spell check kay great job :]
Britterz chapter 39 . 7/18/2011
This was a cute story! It makes me want to have a family like this one! I took a quiz on teennick and it told me I was totally Clare-Like on degrassi! I'm a miniature clare! Are you gonna make a sequel? I think that would be awesome! I wanna see what happens when they get to their teen years!
Britterz chapter 39 . 7/18/2011
What a cute story! It makes me want to have a family like that I took a quiz on teennick and it told me I was soo Clare like! Like I was a miniature her! Are you gonna make a sequel? I think that would be awesome! I would love to see how they turn out in their teen years!
Actress chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
Do you still need anyone?
JDDCdancer1497 chapter 39 . 7/13/2011
*Tear* I can't believe this story has come to an end. It will be missed but I like how you ended it. It was funny how Clare was like no I am not haveing the baby and then screaing in pain and Eli was like yes you are. Oh man! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Mhmm...I don't really have much to say which is kind of disappointing because this will be short but all I can say was I have always enjoyed this story and I can't wait to start reading the four active ones you will be starting. I understand why you will be cutting them down. That is why I only have three active and one I barely updte as is so yeah! Good job on this! I can't really say see you next review since this is the last one for this story BUT I can say see yiu next story! Lke what I did there? Oh I know! Me too.
JDDCdancer1497 chapter 38 . 7/13/2011
I remember reading this a long time ago so why didn't I review? I am asking myself the same question. I was probably on my ipod and I hate writing on that thing because it will change your words all around and type someting weird. I hate that! Despise it even. Which is like hate but it is a different word so I thought that I would throw it in there. I could have used loath too but I decided that would get to extreme. This was short but I totally don't blame you. I know with homework because I am doing summer school so I try and write around my schedule but it is hard because since it is summer I feel like I need to update more faster but I ca't and then I feel bad but if you wait a long enough of time your reviews just keep on going up and up. Especially people like you, Cliffhanger Girl, Zephyr Hearts. All you populare, on here, writers get like a lot each chapter. Okay yeah whatever. I am not jealous! haha

*nervously walks away*

Yeh but seriously this was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Really I did. I wonder how many spelling istakes I am making on all of these reviews. I am typing really fast so one could wonder. Well, I guess I could read them and then I would know but eh! I don't feel like it so sorry if there are! Okay I am gonna read the next chapter. See you next review!
KitKat0219 chapter 39 . 7/12/2011
Ahw, cute ending! I loved this story(: