Reviews for The Well of My Forgiveness Has Dried Up
Chocopie09 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
It would be really cool if you continued this!

It's really good. Like you said, I wish Brennan would get...I dunno, really pissed off at Booth. I know I am.

Chocopie09
ExcellentDriver chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Incredible!

Really, this was SO amazing.

You write beautifully!
awilystar chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Ok, this is wonderful. Thank you so much! My favorite part:

She makes a joke that causes him to laugh and she repeats it over and over, expecting to elicit the same reaction from him every time. And the more distant he's become the more clinical and literal she's become in turn because she's been trying to push him back into his role. When she does things like call love an idiot he's supposed to give speeches on the validity of emotions, and when she goes on squinty tangents he's supposed to be amused and crack a silly joke. She's been repeating past behaviour in an effort to provoke the same reaction. She's been begging him to reassure her that they're still okay. That their relationship is solid. That somehow, the vestiges of the centre will hold.

THIS. It's really annoying me how the writers seem to be making Brennan even more socially awkward and clueless than, I feel, she's ever been. Your explanation makes it a little more feasible. Anyway, lovely story, great writing, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next part!
kihg chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
thank you! it's so nice to read a story that imagines what would happen if brennan actually progressed emotionally, but without the fairytale ending. i'm not sure if you move things ahead a bit too quickly in the second chapter (if you wanted to do chapter 1.5 i'm sure it would be fantastic).

too often people just put themselves in brennan's shoes, rather than understanding that they are two equal(-ly flawed) characters. you describe this relationship perfectly, take it to the next level, and even move beyond it. very original!
ekagrey chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
LOVED IT!
etakkate chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
awesome story! very real!
FauxMaven chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
You provided some real insights this chapter. I might just look more kindly on canon Booth. Thank you.
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
A. The tequila conversation was right on, and the morning so funny.
LittleOriginalOne chapter 2 . 12/8/2010

When you posted chapter 1 & I read your rant all I could think was "Yes, OMG yes! So spot on!" And then Brennan goes and gives Booth the kick in the ass he deserves.

And now this second awesome chapter where we see how broken they've gotten but how they can come back from it, slowly and in their own twisted way but they can be Booth & Brennan again.

You, my dear, friggin rock.
jsboneslover chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
This is very powerful writing. I'm with you on the rant, and only your story makes up for the ass that Booth has been this season. I've been reading enough comments on Bones sites to know that we're not the only ones who think the writers have been manipulating the show into the ground with this tiresome Hannah storyline, and the almost inexplicable devolution of both Brennan and Booth.

Even Emily's warning that it is Brennan's way to put up walls and go back into her shell are an insult to the arc of the story that they have developed, where she has spent four or five seasons breaking out of that shell.

I just hope that they can justify the story they've been telling this season as skillfully as you just have. Congratulations. I hope it will move forward, because once past the angst, there is a deep relationship to mine for gold.
Autumn Mosaic chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
this is an excellent piece - very real. I enjoyed it immensely!
suki chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
What a fantastically solid story. Slow and progressive and

correct. Ideal and deliberate and hurtful and healing. I loved

the ending. Sheesh, I wish we could see them do that on TV.

Great job!
Krimz chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Wow. What a trip so far. I... am really trying to put together a good response here, but strangely I feel like no cheesy corny "you are just soooo spot-on!" could really cut it. I think it's because it's very clear to me that not only do you understand these characters, but you have this amazing, amazing grasp on the human condition and cause and effect within relationships. And the ability to see and defend and illustrate both sides. You're probably an awesome person in real world society. ;) But seriously, what excellent interactions. It's be two chapters, just two, that's it, but I am already thinking back to the very first scene and seeing the growth - and seeing that flawed path that you painted so flawlessly (the contradiction is totally what makes you a winner). I am amazed that in a few words, I already feel like I took such an emotional trip. And THANK YOU for making the reunion a process and more importantly, awkward. Not only does that just seem like the more accurate mood, but it also gives me hope that feeling awkward is just a part of life that must exist for progress. As you can see, this hit me on more than just a Bones fanfiction level. :) You're very talented. I love this.
GamesL chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Simpily should be a writer on bones. This is how they should get booth & Brennan out of the "funk" on the show
Rankor01 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Great update. I think you nailed what both of them were feeling. I like how you had them go from small confessions up to talking about the core of what was bothering them.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »