Reviews for Holding All The Aces
Desperate Fan chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I'm frothing at the mouth ... That's how happy I am right now...

God, I hate that you have a life to live. Can't you just spend every single second of the day writing fanfiction? I mean, I'm not asking too much, am I?
McMarvel chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Omg I don't think you realize how long I've been waiting for an update! Like I am crazy obsessed with this story! You make the reader feel so much for the characters! I kept checkin back and I had this little surprise to keep me entertained at work! I honestly love this story and it thought this chapter fit in nicely no matter how much it broke my tedromeda heart. Well done. Hopefully you get your muse back for this because I'd love to see you produce more chapters!
McMarvel chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Omg my heart Andy noooooo! Like I want to feel sorry for Ted but then again his secret! So much angst! You have done such a wonderful job with everything! They way you write all the characters is completely perfect! Well done. Now I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Oh my god I can't believe you updated this story. Are you going to continue it this time? If not I am going to be very sad. It's so good!
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Cool, I swear, I followed this just last night and you update the next day, good read, look forward to more.
hearts a heavy burden x chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
i love this story x please update soon!
Desperate Fan chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
I almost p*ssed my pants when I saw you had uploaded another chapter (from excitement obviously, not a weak bladder). I love that Ted is quite a flawed character, not some super hunky Quidditch God that can speak four languages, recite Shakespeare from heart and who adopts blind puppies on the side. It kind of makes it more believable that Andromeda would have trouble going public with their relationship and giving up literally everything for him (you know, besides the whole Muggle-born/pure-blood/Bellatrix would curse her into oblivion if she ever knew what was happening issue).

Hehe :) I don't think I've ever been so happy ...

Merlin, that made me sound like some pathetic loser with no life. Which I'm not. Honestly.
Desperate Fan chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
I think I've literally gone insane from waiting - and I'm talking straightjacket, padded cell insane. If you don't update soon I will track you down, put my Noble Collection wand to your head and force the next chapter out of you. I've been checking this fic to see if you've updated for two years - TWO BLOODY YEARS! I think I've become slightly obsessed and, if you can't already tell from the tone of this desperate review, quite a pathetic mess. Please, for the love of Merlin, just post another teeny weeny chapter. Hell, I'd even take just a sentence at this point )

Oh, by the way, on a more positive, much lighter note, I think this is the best - not to mention funniest - Tedromeda fic I've ever read D

Like you couldn't already tell from this review, right?
TARDISharbinger chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
out of curiosity, are you ever planning on doing anything w/ this? Cause you should.
Me chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
If you don't update soon, I will write a letter saying it's ALL YOUR FAULT, and jump off a building.

It's so good.
lollipopsicle chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
oooh, i love your ted! he seems so real. i love emily as well, and the way you've made ted feel so guilty :) awww...

alertiiiing! x
Bookgirl145 chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
I love this story! You really captured Emily's feelings well and I love watching Sirius and Andromeda play chess. I share your pain...exams are just bearing down on me as well. Update as soon as you can, though! :)
SeriouslySiriusBlack chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I loved it! This story is my favorite Ted/Andromeda story. I can't wait to see what happens next (because you can't trick me into thinking that the next chapter will end with 'And they lived happily ever after'). Please try to update as fast as you can!
Heat in Freezing chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I like this story a lot, please update! Thank you for writing a story for this couple. :)
Rigal chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Haha poor Ted, I can{t iagine you letting things being ok hehee I can feel the drana