Reviews for Thanksgiving
ntcuga chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
It's a great story, but what happened to the car?
twomom chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Lovely. Thank you.
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This is a great story for Thanksgiving. Thank you!

Katy M VT chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
So sad and great. If only it would really happen.
wcfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
First off, you do realize that it states that the story is in dutch, right?

Second. I'm not 100% but "What a fool I am?" doesn't sound like Dean at all! Just saying.

Now that that's done with:

How dare Dean say that he doesn't care what happens to the car. That car! So what, just because Sam's not there, it means nothing?

It doesn't matter that Sam spent his whole childhood in that car. That they've build memories, both good and bad, in that car? And the fact that THAT car was the one thing which helped Sam regained control over his body when Lucifer was beating the crap outta Dean? That Sam associates that car with his big brother, not forsaking it because it means the world to Dean. It's the only real home that Sam has. The one place that he could always be himself and Dean doesn't care what happens to it? I owe someone some ass kicking.

Sammy! *glomps*
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
So is Chuck God? WHat happened to the Impala? Is it sitting in Colorado somewhere? Glad Sam was sent to Dean and Bobby and not left on the hunt to deal with his soul without them
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awww, it was a thanksgiving miracle. :o) Best thanksgiving story EVER! lol!

Like I said before, Jared is doing a wonderful job as Robosam, but I miss Sammy. Thanks for giving him back, even if it's just in this story.

Great job on this, and I hope you have a happy thanksgiving yourself. :o)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i loved it! i miss sammy!
Noninone chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
:) NICE!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh, Stacey, that was such a beautiful ending to a heart-wrenching story.

How the brothers weren't in sync and arguing, with Sam truly being unable to grasp the concept of his older brother's anger and contempt... and then Dean telling Bobby how his beloved Impala was but a car to him anymore...

Bobby is right, nothing ever comes easy with the Winchester brothers. And I hope they know how grateful they ought to be to have Bobby at their backs.

I love your idea of the boys returning to celebrate with their surrogate father, eventually.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You know I'd be ok with that? If RoboSam were to walk off camera for a moment and Sammy were to walk back on, I'd feel robbed for a split second. Part of my brain would scream Details! I want Details! How? Where? Whom? But in the end I would just be grateful that Jared had gotten the green light to act in that old familiar way with Jensen that gave us the Winchester dynamic that made us fall in love with the show in the first place.

I don't know if you were going with the Chuck is God thing by introducing him in this fic. That maybe it was His sitting down to dinner with Dean and Bobby and seeing how miserable they were without their other family member present that moved Him to finally act on it- I'm dim like that- and I didn't get that you meant that exactly. But that could be coz I never bought that Chuck was anything but a prophet and in the last episode of season five anything more than a stand in for Kripke-hehe.

But I was moved none the less by Sammy's return because...damn! How long do we gotta wait-ya know?

Thanks for giving us a reason to be Thankful in that promise that Sammy WILL be returned to us.