Reviews for Because Everyone Loves a Bit of Skirt
;)
wgh1229 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
{:loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Okay, because I've already commented, I'm commenting again this way.

Picture if you can, me sitting at work wishing I was at home playing with my computer in this fun fan fic land. And I start remembering this, what you wrote. OH my God, I was in fits of laughter. {thankfully on my own.} This whole scenario is so darn good.

It is going to take a long time to clear this from my mind. And I don't really want it to go. mwah

{psst: Prostate. only one 'r'.}
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Hi there, I have a tendency to upset. Please rewrite and put words that make you happy.

I loved your story. It was totally wonderful and yummy. mwah to you.
sasuhina gal chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
kinky, and hot. hate to be in kurts shoes
Charleygyrl chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wooooooooooooaaaaaaah holy HELL. HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT GAAAAAAWD HAAAAAAAAWT :D
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
wow never thought that situation would happen in realy life but that is interesting position to be in lol
Mrsdivine chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was fun!
totallyredvines chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
The last sentence just about killed me...so if you get a letter about how you killed someone...yeah...sorry
Looking to the future chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I kinda want to hear kurt and carols discussion
grenouillenue chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Disclaimer: If I were Ryan Murphy, Kurt would have gotten laid by now. If I were FOX, Firefly would be still be going. - little bit in love with this disclaimer
Becca Colfer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
omg..I was laughing so hard that my husband was likde "what the hell woman, what are you reading now that you are laughing histerically" and I was like "uhm...nothing..nothing I just remember when your parents came over the last night and they didnt even ask permission they only opened the door and we were in a complete mess at that moment" aha...yeah sure...I know the feeling..hahahha poor Kurt and omg Blaine that was so damn hot! hahaha really this was amazingly written...love it so so much.
drama123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013