Reviews for Invincible
GodModeSue chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That's such an intriguing summary. The rest of the story's fine, but that one sentence ... that's the sort of character you can really sink your teeth into. It feels like a Big Idea. It's just ... cool. I have to tell you I paraphrased it for one of my own fanfics. ("My brother thought he was invincible right up to the day he died. Maybe even then.")
Keep writing!
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh, Kate...
Really great story, by the way, especially the craft in the writing.
Loved it!

-Aila
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You should write a sequel with the others reactions?
Spark Writer chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
...Brilliant, effective, momentous.
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I thought that it was a great story!

Poor Kate. Why did you kill her? I know it was for the story and all, but still.

You could possibly write a sequel?
Awesome Pie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I have one word: Awesome.
Grammar Defender chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Very powerful. I really liked this story. Kate's my favorite, so I read it mainly out of morbid curiosity. It turned out to be an amazing story-strong narrative, good description, a sort of slow-motion-with sad-music-in-the-background feel...

Just two things. Firstly, I thought that "storm that was their life" was a tad melodramatic. Second,I never thought the bit about Kate in the circus planning to solve the Emergency by means of acrobatics was a bit out of character.

The life flashing before her eyes was also really well done-it was obvious what it was, but we didn't get bashed over the head by it. Thanks.

Grammar Defender
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh, poor Kate! Great fic though.
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
An immensely powerful read. Believe it or not, I've never (gasp) read Oliver Twist.

I did notice some similarities to "Invincible," by StormBrain.
AlmostInsanity chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Tragic, slightly confusing, and immensely powerful. Another work of art.

The only mistake I caught was that when Kate feels as though she'll vomit, you said 'through up' instead of 'throw up'.
Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh my God, that was the best Kate story ever! You have a gift, my friend! Right again!