Reviews for OtakuPC
Alex Ultra chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
Super duper special! AWESOME! COOL! AMAZING! REALLY FREAKING FUNNY! Erm, at parts. The Giant Jigglypuff dying wasn't cool.

And all Otaku all around, that's exactly what it would be like I just know it. XD Kinda sad, but true. \

Alex Ultra: Too Many Bimbos!

dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 4/30/2003
Good ending. Too bad it all goes up in smoke when the sun does a runner in 30 years. Of course with the stuff people conjured up they may be able to fix that.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
They all wasted their time as far as I can see. How hard would it be to alter everything including yourself to the point when you are running 'between the tics of the clock' while everyone else is moving in slow mode? A cybernetic system to evolve and control the program with all the time in the world to neutralize those that want to alter everyone against their will? You would have time to think and plan and with the use of a little time gate to scan probability lines you could use their best ideas before they thought of them. What matters if a immensely strong magical item could only exist for a second if you could renew it from second to second? Or if their second is your year?

Not to mention immediate relocation to over 60 miles away from any working copy and working to expand your working area to more then theirs and override control so that all changes to reality require your authorization? A simple change in all the programs of the world into your base version requiring you to say y/n and most problems are seriously lessened. Have one nano computer copy and run every ten miles from source creating another and you control the world in the blink of an eye. Your entire network spans the globe. With the possibility of infinite universes there are infinite numbers of empty earths that can be modified to resemble the original with copies of everything 'soulless and unable to feel pain but react in all ways as if they do' to transport the bad guys to. They think they have won and live alone in a fake world. You don't even need to kill anyone.
Tangent chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
Yeek! Thirty-two years until the rift occupies the same location as the sun for a while, causing it to either gain (or lose) mass. Possibly suddenly enogh to go nova, but definitely enough to risk shifting the bio-zone away from Earth's orbit. And, as if that wasn't bad enough, in one-hundred-three years, the dimansional fabric of the local section of space wil fall apart...

Looks like the four-hundred-thousand plus gremlins that comprize most of Gremlinetics still has its first mission (saving humanity) cut out for it. Given a century, they could easily aid in evacuating the enire solar system if need be, but with just thirty-two years?

Well, the transmat devices are in place already, provided nobody disturbs them. Retuning them for dimensional transport, and adding enough of them to drag the Earth and Moon along will probably take about ten to twenty years for them without the aid of Washu or Tenko. The calculations to be able to do it *safely* (as in ending up in a counter-ballance orbit with another Earth as opposed to destabilizing another solar system)?

Well, those calculations would be cut close to the wire, as they would have to be updated regularly even if it was solved early.

Perhaps a dimensional shield would be a better solution? Or maybe conversion of the Earth itself into a huge "Mother Ship" (but how to maintain the bioshpere in deep-space)?

Busy busy little gremlins...

Scary scary little gremlins...

P.S.: I hope that you're able to find steady work that you like soon, Gregg! Best of luck!
arron henry chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
great story. hope to see you back sometime in the future. thanks for all the great stories.
ghost chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
looks good
Duraiken chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
You're signing off? Quitting the net? Stop posting stories? Ah sheesh, say it isn't so, Metranime, say it isn't so... (seriously, I really do like Gregg's stories, and I will be sad to see him go, even if only for a few years. I don't care what I've heard people say, his stories are some of the best out there. Funniest as Nifleim too.)
Duraiken chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
As usual, darn good story. Love to see what else happened to the Master PC users and abusers.

Now you mentioned that you're going offline at the end of the month, probably forever. Sheesh, where are the heck are we supposed to get such darn good stories then? No more "Bets" from the original "Bet" maker. No more omakes. No more nutty Master PC (at least of Grey.) What will we do, man? What will we do?
Tim Brazeau chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Congrats to you and the other contributors to a very interesting story. I hope to see/read some of the aftermath.
TheTraveller411 chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Impeccable work as always from you and your cohorts. Look forward more if there ever is any.
JRParz chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
First let me compliment you on quite a story... and let me re-emphasize STORY.

Was your story imaginative? Hell Yeah. Was it entertaining? Yup. Was it a page turner? All 60 paegs!

Now, was it erotic? Nope. Why? Because you didn't intend it to be. Hmmm.

If you weren't aware of it, I wrote the original Master PC story back in March of 1998. I added three more chapters to it in 1999. If I were to add up all four chapters it would probably equal close to 60 pages. Is there a story? Yep... Is it entertaining? Yep... is it a page turner? Yep... and is it erotic. Yep.

I applaud your efforts and understand your intent... but remember, most of the stories you've read on my Master PC Universe page were intended NOT to be imaginative and cover the horrific scope that you covered, it wouldn't target the audience that it was intended for.

Thanks for your contributions and I'd like very much to add your masterpiece to the Master PC Universe. :-)

JR Parz
Andrew chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Now, humm... what to write for 'after' the evolve stories. What to write...

(Yes, I am the same Andrew who lives (lived, well...) in "Statley Norris Manor" (whaps Gregg.))

*snicker* Wonder how many people _got_ my plan...
Rogue chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
I don't really know what to say. This omake, or story really does show some part of human nature. Since i don't know what to say i will just state that this is just another great work of writing that you and skysaber, and others produced. I sincerely hope you write some more for this. maybe and epilogue or more adventures or something.

Well good luck with your collective stories.

At the moment 'retake' is my faviorate.

Prince Charon chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Was I the only one expecting a *worse* result?
Duraiken chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Whoa. Not the ending I was expecting. Love to see what happens afterwards. Or maybe what happen to the various Master PC users who knew what was going on (or at least managed to survive the aftermath of the intelligent's "Birth.") Oh, and here's something that's been bugging me: Is the creature that the Master PC programs were a part of anything at all like Sailor Terra(fying)/Starlight Knight (Tim) used to be (oh, please, don't tell me nobody here has ever heard of "Nuke 'Em Till They Glow"?) Please, oh please, I would love to see this continued. I don't know why, but I've always find myself to a bit of a sucker for post-apocalypse stories. Actually, anything that basically entails the cahnce for starting over at something akin to the beginning of civilization, or, more appropiately here, the end of civilization. At least, civilization as we know it right now...