Reviews for Can't Buy Me Love
Smiling Mask chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Adorable as always XD I love love love how you describe angry!Leonardo! The questionings for Ezio's presents are... Idk, so right. XD And, what can I say, Ezio is so adorable. XD
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Aw lol i think i like sassi leonardo .
Trebla chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i must giggle. :D i must love this, as well. it was cute and sexy at the same time, and i do love it when that happens. Sassy!Leo, indeed. XD bene, bene!
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
-just finished a college report on Leonardo da Vinci- XD oh sweet jesus, I won't be able to present my report without thinking of AC Leonardo kissing Ezio, everyone will wonder why I'm smiling and snickering X3

lol, nice job, I almost feel sorry for Ezio at the beginning but I think he's pretty happy by the end -snickers-
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
hehe cat and moues more like lion and snake!
sussiekitten chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Can't buy him love, eh? Seemed like it to me. XD

Anyway, loved the fic. Really funny. You just made my day.

BloodAndDiamonds chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I like this, it really made me laugh towards the end, and yet it was cute at the same time! It fit together really well, both Leonardo and Ezio were in character, and I can definitely see Leonardo being annoyed at Ezio after the mountain chase and Caterina! (In fact, I'm disappointed that that wasn't in game)

Really good, I'm definitely adding to favourites!

~ BloodAndDiamonds
Bloody White Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Love it! :3 Leo being all predatory is quite smexy ;)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
... my first thought "WTF did Ezio d-... What the...? OH SHIT YES FU- wait, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED EARLIER! WHY WAS-... Why the fuck am I complaining? -continues to read semi-non-existant smut- X3"

second thought "Yessssssssss..."