Reviews for That Dares Not Speak
meezermom1999 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
That was so beautiful and really touching.

Thank you for posting it.
bocchans-booty-shorts chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was absolutely beautiful! Once again, as I said in another review, your words truly resemble that of poetry. No words in any language could describe how breathless your work leaves me, and it makes me truly grateful that someone with this type of talent decided to publish their works here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
That was beautiful...I love it
sire ruby chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
With my pea of a brain, it is safe to say that I had absolutely no idea what the hell just happened, but this is awesome.
DarkSecrets666 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love the way everything is worded here. It's like you were Shakespeare in another life. Everything is described almost poetically.
promocat chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
very nice-poor ciel had all that victorian hang up about male/male love & sex
Emiko Estelle chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
~ I love the endddd! w *Squeals*
Ichi-Kokuhaku chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I have to say I'm quite fond of your numerical style, it lapse time and intertwined with your fantastic ability to maintain pace and flow, works magnificently to keep your reader enraptured. You neither say too little or too much.

As a fan of Oscar Wilde (which I'm sure so many of your readers are as your style has a very similar poetic lilt)I loved this story, you produce such emotion that always seems to suit the canon characters brilliantly...ah thank you Yana Toboso for creating characters that everyone knows are meant to be together and no one has any grounds to 'really' object to their attraction!

Again, I love this view of their demon times and Ciel's lingering connections to humanity.
CrimsonBooks chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Brilliant! Only one word for it. They're portrayed exceptionally well, so thank you for that! And of course-YES, Oscar Wilde! You've entwined his case with the story very craftily and the title is perfect for this. I was vaguely thinking about 'Two Loves' when I spotted the title, but I thought it to be coincidence-until it finally, halfway through the story, dawned on me that you were, indeed, talking about the Wilde trials.

Very very very clever and brilliant and perfect and anything other praising words I can't think of now! You've made my day!
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Holy crap.

You are such a liar when you say this is fail.

The language here is so completely gorgeous. (I generally tend to avoid reading long sentences because they're difficult to follow on , curses, but this was amazing...)

I love pretty words, and you used so many of them~ And it's just... A:LDFHSLDFKJS:LDKFJS:LDf beautiful. Everything is just... awesome. IDEK. And the whole tone and the quote at the end (OSCAR WILDE YAY) and... yeah. Epic.

I did notice that you used "throws of starvation" instead of "throes" in IV and that in IX, you said Ciel "pealed" his fingers away, instead of "peeled".

Forgive my ridiculousness, but I thought I should point it out. Because I'm OCD like that. XD
Lizche chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
beautiful. thank you for sharing. :)
bunnyofdeath chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Simply excellent. I've often wondered if they can go on as mere butler and master, since I felt that Sebastian was a little bit disgusted by everything. Not exactly towards Ciel, though. These snapshots perfectly caught, in my opinion, their relationship. It's rare to see their characters portrayed so well. That, and your description and grammar was perfect. I really, really love how creatively you described things as simple as a kiss. The quote at the end just made it awesome.
Sada-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
hehehehe...I love it! n.n

I love the story and yesh I do think Ciel would think like that.
TotallyCaptivated chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was AMAZING! I loved it! :DDD You're way of writing is so poetic, it just flows effortlessly together. It's so magical to read! :)
Clicio chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
It seems that you've disabled your private messaging, so I'll just leave you a review. :) Go right on ahead, you have my permission! It sounds like a very interesting course (and essay), and I'd love to see the finished product~

Also, your writing remains as chillingly beautiful as always. Keep it up!