Reviews for Making Spirits Bright
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 2/20
Fluff, but enjoyable fluff. And it's even after Christmas.
Patresa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Couldn't help slipping the mistletoe in pocket i see. God i love this fluffy pieces. Makes you feel warm inside.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
The adorable sweetness! I want Jane for Christmas! Or maybe Jisbon, 'cause then I'd get Lisbon too...
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Definitely another of my favorites :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aww, a lovely fic. You're so good at writing these characters. I love their banter, particularly when he called her to ask her to go upstairs. This was a lovely read. Thank you.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I loved this! It was well-written and the characters were believable. There's one thing I noticed, though. Sometimes you use accents instead of apostrophes. For example, "He wasnt looking..." should have been "He wasn't looking..." Other than that, this was a wonderful piece. Great job. :)
Cathartes chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
YAY, happy holiday schmoop! I just love fluffy Christmas - I mean, when else can you get away with it? Valentine's day is sooo cliche :) Great job and thanks for sharing - now I'm going to imagine them spending christmas day together!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
You know what else I love about this - besides the fact that is is awesome, b/c you already know that I think pretty much everything you do is awesome - AND that you added in some thinky thoughts with the sugar?

Jane being suddenly self-conscious when Lisbon walks into his little holiday hidey-hole. I mean, Jane's always so sure his schemes will work, or if he isn't he sure as hell makes it look like he's confident. But when it comes to personal stuff, like something for Lisbon, for a split second, we might get to see past the mask of confidence and see him scuff the floor a little nervous that maybe she won't like it.

Yes. I want more of vulnerable!Jane please. Vulnerable!Jane that wants to please Lisbon.

Oh wait! I'm supposed to be dong that for YOU!...*scurries off to Word*

Love this fluff, m'dear!
forthecoast chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I'm baaaaaaack

Now, first off, this was NOT too sweet at all. I won't even have to visit my dentist. This was just softly fluffed in all the right ways. ALSO, HE GOT HER SOMETHING SHINY. I love the bracelet idea. It wouldn't conflict with her cross, and even though she wouldn't wear it all the time, it's not too OTT or anything. And he decorated the attic for her. AND she knits. I like that. I wish I could knit.

LOL, fluffety fluffety fluffety. This was fun. It made me smile.
Madj chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Yes, it's fluff, but it's lovely fluff. I'm all in favor as long as it doesn't become nauseating, which this totally doesn't. I love the idea of Lisbon knitting for Jane. And am I alone in thinking that Lisbon totally should hang that mistletoe up over the couch while she and Jane are sitting there? Just me? Okeydoke. :)
The Agent of Chaos chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great fic! This is soooooooo in character! Oh, I wish we have this moment in the real TV series!
Anna chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Love it:D! It is so cute! My favorites are that Jane put his present next to Lisbon's in her hiding place and that Lisbon took the mistletoe with her! Happy early holidays to you too!
abelard chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Lovely and sweet! I wish we got to see these two in more wonderful fluff-filled situations like this on the show, but your story is so adorable it makes up for the lack of these scenes!
macisgate chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Really good story! Loved it. I like when Jane tries to make Lisbon feel better!
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This was so perfect Great, great job!