Reviews for Different Protectors
kag-and-sess-4-ever chapter 13 . 11/26
i realy love ur story, is there going to be a sequal?
Lulumo chapter 2 . 11/1
...aw,this is Kushina bashing isn't... damn I love her, she's awesome woman & mother. I understand you wanted Minato and Kagome going together but even then I wished you didn't make Kushina bad here..
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 10/25
Good story, though i wish there was more
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 13 . 9/9
This is good, consider yourself followed.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 8 . 9/9
Shipper alert! Load the torpedo tubes!
laelruin chapter 13 . 8/22
LOL! So cute!
L
zealous soul chapter 13 . 2/8
love it!
FangLup chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
It was great! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Fugaku, is the name of the head of the Uchiha clan, not Fugate
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Sandaime's first name is Hiruzen
The White Leopard chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
Gotta say, really enjoyed feral, protective Minato, and his "I'm going to agree to all your silly stipulations and arguments because I know you will not deny me" argument with Kagome when he asked her to marry him. I also loved Miyagami's interfering. Wicked youkai. Love it. Badass, way past done with this shit Kagome was simply amazing, though I don't like how she ended up there. Betrayal from everyone? Though I won't deny that Sesshomaru is the freaking epitome of honor...incredibly lethal and absolutely do not fuck with honor, but honor nonetheless. Anyway. It was fun. I should hunt up some more good Minato fics. Kagome crossovers (or Kagome/Sesshomaru pairings) have also become an addiction of mine.

ANYWAY! Just letting you know I enjoyed it. Been working my way through some of your list. It's been fun.
mtnikolle chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
Out of the mouths of babes...
Audrianne chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
Very good story (:
jujubug712 chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
THIS is the PERFECT romance! A Minato pairing is rare, and usually not very good, but this is AMAZING! Thanks so much, keep up the good work! :)
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Love it! I've this story ran about 5 times over and I never get sick of it. It's the same with many of your other stories! Fantasic pieces of work, all of them!