Reviews for Different Protectors
Audrianne chapter 13 . 4/24
Very good story (:
jujubug712 chapter 13 . 1/25
THIS is the PERFECT romance! A Minato pairing is rare, and usually not very good, but this is AMAZING! Thanks so much, keep up the good work! :)
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Love it! I've this story ran about 5 times over and I never get sick of it. It's the same with many of your other stories! Fantasic pieces of work, all of them!
Indecisive Bob chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Another excellent story! I admit that I was pretty lost during the first chapter since I haven't actually watched/read any canon Inuyasha material, but I could understand the most important bits through context. I'm surprised you decided to trample on the usual sanctity placed on Minato and Kushina's marriage. I don't think I've ever seen an author place the two of them in a bad marriage. Have them marry different people than in canon, yes, but not have a troubled marriage. It was interesting. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I'll be honest, while this was not your best work, it was still very good. So, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
3 Really cute
falyakfire chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
I loved reading this story!
Senju Serena chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
I've read this fic 4 times (obviously months in between) i still love it
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
i loved it great story
northpeach chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Lovely fic. Thanks for the read.
Lunardragon33 chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
this is beautiful
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I have to admit that I didn't know what to expect from this fic based on the title and summary. But I am glad that I was curious to find out more and still with it to the very end. It is one of the best Kagome/Minato xover that I've ever read. I found the plot to be very original and think I prefer your take on the events involving the Kyuubi versus the anime. I much rather have a Naruto growing up loved by his father and cared for by Kagome. I am sad that there won't be a prequel/sequel but I really wouldn't change the ending in anyway. I am very satisfied with how you ended things. Though I would have loved to learn in detail of the betrayal Kagome faced during the Feudal Era with her supposed trusted friends. Would you consider a separate one-shot or multi-shot story to explain things? Or do spin-offs about Kagome and Minato's kids? I'd be interested how things progress between Naiya and Itachi. Or even about Sasuke and Naruto's individual love lives. Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
im ur misconception chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Okay this is a really good what if scenario.. I mean REALLY DAMNED good. A gem in it's own right. I absolutely adore the way you have written it, the flowing dynamic to the story and it's conclusion. How you easily tied both worlds together, making it seem like it is seamless, like a well made wedding dress.

I hope you continue to post amazing stories like this.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
This story is absolutely gorgeous. I could read it again and again, etc., etc., it's just that wonderful. I never really considered this Minato/Kagome as an actual pairing until I read this.

Now. Constructive criticism time. I noticed a few names were wrong, a couple details off, that's all. The Third Hokage is Sarutobi Hiruzen, Sasuke's Dad is Fugaku, Uchiha Shisui -though that depends more on how you spell it, I think-, the first time you used Chichiue you forgot the e at the end, you forgot a few ' in chapter 8 at least, and Minato's eyes were blue, though darker than Naruto's.

I really liked the idea of Minato with brown eyes though. A lot of my favorite characters in various fandoms are blond/es with brown eyes. I may have a thing for them . . . hm.
dizzydani666 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
(He just loves dragging her around.) This story gets better with each time I read it!