Reviews for Different Protectors
Fugaku, is the name of the head of the Uchiha clan, not Fugate
Sandaime's first name is Hiruzen
The White Leopard chapter 13 . 3/8
Gotta say, really enjoyed feral, protective Minato, and his "I'm going to agree to all your silly stipulations and arguments because I know you will not deny me" argument with Kagome when he asked her to marry him. I also loved Miyagami's interfering. Wicked youkai. Love it. Badass, way past done with this shit Kagome was simply amazing, though I don't like how she ended up there. Betrayal from everyone? Though I won't deny that Sesshomaru is the freaking epitome of honor...incredibly lethal and absolutely do not fuck with honor, but honor nonetheless. Anyway. It was fun. I should hunt up some more good Minato fics. Kagome crossovers (or Kagome/Sesshomaru pairings) have also become an addiction of mine.

ANYWAY! Just letting you know I enjoyed it. Been working my way through some of your list. It's been fun.
mtnikolle chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
Out of the mouths of babes...
Audrianne chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
Very good story (:
jujubug712 chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
THIS is the PERFECT romance! A Minato pairing is rare, and usually not very good, but this is AMAZING! Thanks so much, keep up the good work! :)
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Love it! I've this story ran about 5 times over and I never get sick of it. It's the same with many of your other stories! Fantasic pieces of work, all of them!
Indecisive Bob chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Another excellent story! I admit that I was pretty lost during the first chapter since I haven't actually watched/read any canon Inuyasha material, but I could understand the most important bits through context. I'm surprised you decided to trample on the usual sanctity placed on Minato and Kushina's marriage. I don't think I've ever seen an author place the two of them in a bad marriage. Have them marry different people than in canon, yes, but not have a troubled marriage. It was interesting. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I'll be honest, while this was not your best work, it was still very good. So, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
3 Really cute
falyakfire chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
I loved reading this story!
Senju Serena chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
I've read this fic 4 times (obviously months in between) i still love it
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
i loved it great story
northpeach chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Lovely fic. Thanks for the read.
Chibiabyss chapter 13 . 3/28/2014