Reviews for The Spar
William chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I liked this. Really good for a one-shot. It's something you would expect to happen between Superman and Wonder Woman after a sparring session for the umpteenth time. Keep up the good work.
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Nice it falls right in line with DC's 52 Justice League making them an official couple
Robenson chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great story! I like how you made the transition from sparring to "sparring".
Amazonia-V chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I liked reading the tension between them during and after the sparring. And I really like Diana's naughtiness, just enough but not over the top! :)
hippylyta chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nice, I hope you continue it
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very cute story!
ImFanci chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aw...That was sweet. Nicely done.
melympe chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Review. Hmm. I have an idea. You write a sequel, and I'll write a review. Deal? ;)

Okay, fun aside, I really liked the way you portrayed the relationship between Kal and Diana. I especially like how you show them to be (about) equal in their powers, and that they are best friends (and probably soon adding certain benefits to the mix).

Still, this story screams for a sequel, so...
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hi there!

This is a very cute story. I think you've done a great job of catching the dynamic between Wondy and Supes.

The innocence, trust, respect and love really shine through.

Very well done!

Hope to see more. I know it will be good :-)
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hi there!

The innocence, trust, respect and love really shine through.

Very well done!

Hope to see more. I know it will be good :-)
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
How sweet. Clark would submit to Diana in a fight. Either way, he is still a winner. Like the transition of friendship between the two to the start of something more between Clark and Diana. Oh, I'm sure Diana and Clark can sneak around in their relationship behind the Justice League's back. With Clark's speed and Diana's Amazon traning in stealth, they could teach other a thing or to. ;) Good job.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Super one shot(pardon the pun). You nailed their teasing, banter filled relationship well.

I'm sure Diana will get that warm presence next to her soon in the shape of our favourite warm cuddly Kryptonian superhero and i'm fairly certain that if Diana was next to Clark right now in his bed he might be wanting to do a little more than kiss her.

Anyway this will be getting added to my favourites. Good job.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was awesome,MS. One shots are a great place to start if you don't feel like big fics. I love how you described their sparring and their banter. This is actually much of what their personalities are like in comics. The gentle teasing between them tempered by the underlying sexual tension. You nailed it. You write the others around them well too. This flowed nicely. Please send this to the archive too. :)