Reviews for Fa Feng
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Awesome. Righteously fucked up, but awesome just the same
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Ha. I love how Mal changed his tune after finding out the kid's first name (giggles). It's hilarious! :D I love this! Unique and perfect!
Sunshineali chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
This was adorable and fun. All the silly pranking and unexpected surprise. Very nice.
Aaron Cronin chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Loved all 4 chapters - that was funny!
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
"Only proper Jayne..." lmao yeah right! cute little story :) I enjoyed it
Lord Death's Paramour chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
This was the most adorable Rayne story I have read in ages! Very cute and well done! Rabid Rayne shipper that I am, I picked up on the fact that this is PROBABLY the last chapter, so please let me take this time to emphatically state that I would most definitely not be adverse to more. Should that be your inclination, of course.:)
whisperkey chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
B, I love this. I've loved this story foreeverrrr. You are hilarious! 3 Emily (In case you were unaware this was my ff username)
Ms. Chips chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
What fun! I love mischievous River! You do a great job showing the subtle changes in the crew's dynamic after the BDM. I would be thrilled if you continued this, at least until "Little Mal" makes his appearance. It would be interesting to see River and Jayne's reaction to the later stages of pregnancy, as well as the effect of their new bond on Simon and Kaylee. I also would like to see more of Zoe's reaction over time, since she wanted to have Wash's child so much. But, whether you continue or not, I really enjoyed this story. Great job!
ScarecrowMax chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Please, jut one more chapter. I beg of you, I wanna see Ma Cobb's reaction!
jenefaner chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Too cute!
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Real shiny this 'un is, better gets a writin more if'n gonna tear you up sumthin real bad...(translation: this was wild...sooo funny, good writing)
Navidasti chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I sincerely hope inspiration strikes you again and that you continue to share the hilarity your imagination has supplied for this. I truly enjoyed it.
RevDorothyL chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
What fun!

Love your way with Jayne-speak, such as, "I have a game we can play. It's called Jayne Don't Get Spaced Tonight."
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That wasn't bad. Not bad at all. The story kept the readers attention. There was a little something for everyone. (drama,suspense comedy ect.)And I must give you your due. You seem to have absolutely captured all of the characters voices and is a gift that a lot of fan fiction writers do not possess. I especially like the way you handled Mal. No sugarcoating. Just the simple equation of River Jayne Spaced Merc. Loved it. Now that I think about it,I think that I have room in my "Favorites" for this one. Keep it up.
Gotham Siren chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Excellant story!

Had me laughing to tears at some parts! Really good characterization too!

Great job!