Reviews for The Runaway Doctor
Jhojnacki chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I know this story was from a couple years ago but I just had to leave a review. I absolutely loved this story and it's uniqueness in that Rose is excited to see the Time Lord Doctor and yet is still happy with the Human Doctor. Most of the stories aren't like that and I love this one because this is how I thought she would react.

Also I had to review just to say I love the Lost reference in there. That would have been interesting with Donna on flight 815 :)
lulu chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i love all the harry potter references
Jack's Shadow chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
The usher raised his eyebrows so high they nearly fell off his short forehead. "ex-identical twins?" "Yes," Rose chimed in. "But the divorce wasn't too messy. And they both got to keep some really great hair."

Definitely my favorite line, full stop.

Points of hilarity: orange juice, drunken dancing, Wilf the bathroom buddy. This is fantastic.
steffon22 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Winning!
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
River is epic. I love that line. "Hello, sweetie."
tinejensen chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
It was awesome and it still is.
HoneybearDRATSAB chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Barty Crouch Junior Ha Ha Ha I Get It! Made Me Laugh So Hard!
Hydra-lantern chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
I made a fanart of your fanfiction! I really love your story and you inspired me to draw one of the scenes (the conga line) XD

I posted it on deviantart . com under the title conga line, so search for "conga line doctor who" and you should find it.

Hope you like it! :D
Ralmidaz chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
sweetie... can you write some more plz
Haven14 chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
This. Was. Awesome! Even though I would have liked rose to go with the doctor. But then again, who wouldn't?
ss0495 chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Love this story, the doctors'conversations and rose and jackies personalities. I hope that 10.5 returns, (david tennant said he may return for the 50th anniversary and hopefully he returns as the cloned doctor w/ rose) I enjoyed this story a lot and loved the references (donna on flight 815 is a most see, i would love to see her fight w/ Sawyer)
domina tempore chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Hehe this was really cute! Very funny, well written; though I DO wonder how they plan to get rid of the Huon particles so that they don't die... But other than that, this was awesome. I love seeing all of the alternate versions of everyone...and I think it's really sweet that the Doctors wanted to go to Donna's wedding. I love Donna, nice of them to take care of her in BOTH universes ;). And I LOVE the throwback to the "no pockets on a wedding dress" thing.

"Ladies and gentleman, kindly take your seats, as the bride has demanded...erm, sorry, I mean - kindly requested - that we don't start a second late."

That line, I can ABSOLUTELY see. (: Great story!
Anakin Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Lovly! Doctor Who with a splash of HP! Perfect combonation! I also loved the little tenth doctor/barty crouch jr. thing. Hilarious!
ttobba95 chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
This fic is, without a doubt, hands down, one of the funniest docwho fics i've ever read! A good thing too, DocWho needs more humor.

I love the banter between 11, metacrisis 10 and the companions, i loved all the references to american culture and i especially loved how all the chapter titles are puns on DocWho episodes:

The Runaway Doctor - The Runaway Bride (10)

HalfHuman Nature - Human Nature (10)

The Big Clang - The Big Bang (11)

The Wedding Invasion - The Christmas Invasion (10)

The Doctors Dance - The Doctor Dances (9)

Voyage of the Danced - Voyage of the Damned (10)

The Parting of the Crazed - The Parting of the Ways (9)

Final word: If Matt Smith and David Tennant team up and do a Doctor Who special, this should be it!

ttobba
Moonprincess92 chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
I think you did very well with this story - i loved every second of it. : D