Reviews for Emmy's Picspiration Results!
Jose J Rios chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I WANT MORE, BABY! Well done and very descriptive. I felt like I was in the scene watching this pleasurable moment happen. :)
malleelee chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
The question of infatuation or curiosity is one that can be difficult for me to read past. I did, and was happy there was no angst to resolve, just joy.
malleelee chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Mystery Dancer indeed. I am enjoying the mystery, and I not had a drink with these guys. Yet.
Julia-S77 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
Loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Loved it! I want an Edward like that to come and mow my lawn anytime xx
ECullen50Shades chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I thrust into her harder and deeper as I reach for the lube in my jean's pocket; I spread some on my fingers and circle her puckered skin before thrusting a finger into her.

Suddenly, things are about to get a lot messier… and sweatier, too.

Ok. Ok. I am listening (reading). Then what happens! Huh? Huh? I NEED details damn it! hahahaha

Awesome. Love me some sweaty, cocky Edward!

The visual of that...gah!

I would probably drown in a puddle of my own salvia if he ever showed up at my house to tend to my gardening!

Loved it!

Lo21 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
You know how I feel about this story, sweetie. I was sweating while reading it and I want more!

one of eddie's girls chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
OMG... I so want to know what happened next...
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Loved this smutty one shot ! Xx
flutterfli chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Hey, hey my little chickie heart! WOW I love these, I think 4 and 5 are my favs. How about an Edward/Jasper? Take our favorite two guys and well, let the slash flow. ;) Seems like I read as much slash as I do the others. Maybe less f/f, but there is just something about m/m. I know you said I got you into fanfic, but you have made it into much more than the love of reading. I'm proud of you! I think you keep geting better and better at it. My imagination/writing skills aren't what they used to be, yeah I'm turning into an old woman LOL, but I love to let others take my mind there. Keep it up! Looking forward to reading more! Love ya, Hugs, and Be safe...
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
that was very hot! loved it xx
Kellster1595 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Woot! This was great! Very hot ) The Volturi sound like they're always having so much fun! haha
mskathy chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Loved! Thanks for writing and sharing this.
xIt's Time to Burnx chapter 1 . 11/25/2010