Reviews for The Story of Us
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/15
Don't think I know the song, but I love the story...the story of them just beginning:) Exceptional!
daydreamdressedlikeanightmare chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
is it bad that i was singing the song out loud while reading this? Love Taylor, love this story. This was one of my favorites from the speak now cd, but it's gotten pushed off my favorites list because of her new cd :)
Alexsmom chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Well, I promised myself that as soon as I got the time I was going to go back and read everything you've written - at least for Bones (never watched Gilmore Girls). Really didn't have the time this morning, cause now I'm late for work, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. Now I will have something to dream about if work gets too crazy. This story was perfectly in character and I can only wish it had really happened like this! Thanks for a great start to my day.
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
As a strong believer in the healing powers of dance parties, I wholly support this fic :). Honestly, I can totally envision Brennan and Angela indulging this side of themselves, and I loved seeing Angela being THAT friend to Brennan. I miss Booth and Brennan as they once were the most, obviously, but I miss the sense of sisterhood between Angela and Brennan almost as much. It just doesn't seem fair that BOTH relationships are off this season; every girl needs that one girlfriend who pulls them into dance parties and helps them laugh.

I really liked Brennan's line about not having a claim to him anymore, because in a way, it's true; she shouldn't have had any claim to him, but the fact remains that she does. That she and Booth have claims on each other that no other person can override. The closing line was adorable as well; it was a very Booth-y thing for him to say. I can't wait until we can see them have sex without it being a trick :P.
rbutler chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Can I just say...preemptively releasing stress before sitting through Hannah's perfection for an hour is exactly how I felt about watching any episode she was in. You are in my head!
BB4ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hey there!

Woah, I loved this fanfic!

I actually did think of Bones when I first listened to this song (which now I'm singing too) :)

"It must have been a bad day for them to break it out here at the lab." Hodgins said. "Oh God…this one is their favorite."

-Yup Hodgins: it was a bad day :( and yes it is a favorite :)

I love how you included the lyrics then showed Booth's reaction Brennan singing it!

""But you held your pride like you should have held me!" Brennan shouted out to no one in particular, but Booth knew that every word was meant for him." Yupppp

Woah- that got intense very fast. :O

I forgot Booth was still listening :/ Ohh boyyy...

Love this:

"He would always be the most comforting thing in her life, no matter what happened between them.

"Do you remember that day I told you that you were the standard for every woman that I dated?" He asked against her hair. She nodded, but didn't raise her head off his shoulder. "It's still true." He said, his voice cracking. "There is no moving on from you Bones." He said as he pulled her away to hold her face in his hands. He swiped a tear off her cheek with his thumb. "I love you." The words floated on the thick air between them, lingering and hanging on long after Booth had said them out loud. "I know I didn't say it last time and I have regretted it every single day since then." He said. "No matter what you decide to do, you need to know. You're it for me Bones." He said, the tears back in his eyes."

Ohmygoodness: He broke up with Hannah...HE BROKE UP WITH HANNAH! YAYAYYAYAYAY :D

"I've never heard silence quite this loud." She reminded him of the song lyrics she had been singing just a few short hours before. "It's ironic. I thought that this was supposed to stop the awkward silence between us but we're right back to not knowing what to say to each other." She laughed harder but Booth rolled over on top of her and silenced her with a playful kiss.

"We're never going back to that, ever again." He promised. "The Story of Us? It's just beginning." He said with a smile."

LOVED LOVED LOVED the ending!

Amazing job! :)
legggate chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Great fic, I can only hope that something happens soon to get rid of Hannah. Sigh... Anyway, I really liked this. Thanks for sharing.
HappyEndings831 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I loved this :)

The song is amazing, and you're write well.

I wish I could get this much inspiration from just one song.

LOL; great job. :)
my-completeness chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Really good! Plus I love the sog, so it worked well!