Reviews for A House is not a Home
Tidmag chapter 1 . 1/4
Never understood myself why a lottery winner would go extreme either.
erik chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
A well written and entertaining read, thanks.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
So sweet! Love it.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This was so adorably awesome. :D
rana2001 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
:-o
:-O
:-D
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
G'awww!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was fantastic, and I really enjoyed it, thank you.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love this story!
Amy chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love this! This is my fifth time reading it. That alone should tell you something.:)
maryemarye chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is a such a fun story. Hope you write more Sherlock and John stories!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was such a fantastic oneshot!
Thanks for sharing!

Happy writing!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was super cute. John was so dense lol So cute!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oooh loved the way you did subtle hints which to John made no sense because the thought never occurred, Sherlock being extra attentive just in case John did have any doubt about staying, Sherloc's sudden real worry that because of his brother John would be moving out, not even realising that Mycroft was also trying to produce a more upmarket flat for them both and John's making it clear to Sherlock and presumably maing it clear to the others as well, even though they clearly dont understand at all. Excellent story.
One suggestion though, perhaps add the fic prompt to your author profile, and say only at the top of this story that the full prompt can be found there. Putting the whole thing rather gives away what you're going to be writing and spoils the actual reading somewhat. If you really felt the need to add the prompt just this part (below) was needed not all the extra/bonus lead ins:
"We all know that Sherlock has money (from somewhere) but John comes into some cash. Maybe he gets a higher paid job or perhaps he inherits money from a long lost relative/wins the lottery. Whatever. He has enough money to strike out on his own and everyone expects him to move out of Baker Street and get his own place. After all, he only got the flat share because he couldn't afford to pay a lot of rent on his own, didn't he?"
Fellfire chapter 1 . 2/10/2013