Reviews for Of Turkeys and Concussions
oprhanedaccount chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
To this day, this is still one of my favorite Faberitanna storries. It's not even Thanksgiving and I just couldn't resist reading it!
Sussudio1991 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Hahahaha hilarious! This was so funny xD
Ishipzalldathings chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Poor Santana, she certainly did not have a good thanksgiving. lol :-D
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Loved it.

Thanks for sharing!
letmewalkincircles chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Pahahahahahaha god that was soooooo cute! i must say i love thanksgiving fics as it is but i especially love when things go a little awry, especially when santana's in the middle of it ;) hilarious.
Lanter chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Cute, and it had a lot nice detail.
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh my god. That was fucking genius. All of the character's were completely in-character, and I loved the tense part where Quinn tackled San to the wall. Very nice.

I've always loved your stories, and this is maybe the best one yet.

Also. I kind of want to ask you something.

I don't really... you know, want to force you or anything, and you don't have to do it right away... maybe when you have writer's block or something, but anyways. I'm rambling.

Would you mind writing another story about the time when Quinn and Rachel were trying to get pregnant? It caught my eye, and I immediately wanted to know more about it.

Anyways, another great story as usual.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
hehe. Oh I love it. This is awesome. Love the holidays. Love your writing. Cant think of a better combination. I cant wait for your Christmas fics. Thanks heaps for sharing
DawnJuan chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
AWE! This was all kinds of adorable! :D
Cassicio chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Bahahahah, ahahahhahah, ahaha, ahahahahahah

This is epic. So epic. I love this a lot.
seekingelephants chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awww this was adorable:) I love your characters so much.
haimay7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It was halarious! Great, just like always. Can't wait for the next!
you don't know my name chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was just too funny! I loved it!
meatisadelicacy chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was so cute!
leighxt chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
The first few sentences got me confused. I thought it was a puppy verse and you just forgot to put it. BUT REALLY! This was so fun to read! I really love these two couples spending time together, especially with THAT Pezberry relationship. I think it's the perfect one. And here comes Q shoving S, totally perfect!