Reviews for Play Dates
This was a amazing story I have read this maybe 3 times I loved it
dpennell007 chapter 19 . 2/12
Of course, I am ridiculously happy for this sweet, deserving, fictitious family. Wonderfully written, your sweet story tugged at my heartstrings from the very first chapter.

I absolutely LOVED it!
LAB1 chapter 19 . 1/23
This story was so cute! Thank you so much for keeping it clean and focusing on the romance! It was perfect!
banshee69 chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
Thank you for sharing this cute little story.

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Pulling this one off the TBR list, and it seems promising.

Sherry
Ninkita chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
Hey, I just found this yesterday, and sped through it. It was such a lot of fun to read! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Car accident. She always jumps to conclusions
Guest chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
Such a wonderful story...*claps*
vampdreams chapter 18 . 5/6/2016
Hey...amazingly cute fic
Loved it!
Specially the fact that there was no drama no villains...its a story of how a family comes to be... :)
Cheers _
Specially considering this is the second time im reading the fic
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
is so not Edward I mean Edward never mind Edward is sweet.
JUSTABBY23 chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
I absolutely adored this story. I love how you kept certain aspects of Bella and Edward's original characters, and then added your own ideas to their personalities based upon this fantastic plot! I also appreciate how there were no spelling or grammar accidents that writers often make, because I know how difficult it can be trying to type up an entire story. This fanfiction was so cute and I loved whenever Emerson or Emmy would call Rosalie and Jasper their girlfriend/boyfriend. Once again, great job on this amazing story!
bearygirl chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Loved this story, thanks for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
Edward adopted Emerson but, did Bella adopt Emmy? Just because they now share the same last name, doesn't automatically give her the parental rights. Tanya would have to legally forfeit them, if you can even find her and then Bella would have to adopt. Im thinking too much, sorry. Very sweet ending to a very wonderful tale. Loved the Shakespeare thrown into the vows. Really loved how they ceremonialized the children into the vows. And yes, I know I made that word up but, it fit so, I make no apologies . . . hehehe. Truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for it! ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
Well, out of all my guesses as to what was wrong with Edward, it was my first guess that was the right guess. Simply didn't pay his phone bill. Sort of surprised on that though. If it is one thing his parents would definitely spring for, it is to pay the single source of communication. If he had a land line and his cell is secondary, then I understand. However, if that isn't the case, it is too dangerous to not have a phone in case of emergencies. The way she took care of him, relishing it too, was wonderful. He truly appreciated it also. Alice not contacting Bella was awful. I'm surprised that Emmy asking about Emrson, which you know she must've, didn't ring in Alice's brain to remind her to call Bella. Six days! The columns were really good. Go you! I really like the snuggling on his bed in the living room. Especially when they got to their ILY's. Very sweet and quite perfect.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
Something must've happened to Edward. Or, his phone got turned off for lack of funds. Or, it got broken on Christmas and he can't afford to get it fixed, maybe something happened to Emmy and he's in the hospital in a section where cell phones aren't allowed. It surely isn't what she's thinking. Question is, why hasn't she gone by his house? She knows where he lives. Odd. On both of their parts.