Reviews for Play Dates
Such a wonderful story...*claps*
vampdreams chapter 18 . 5/6
Hey...amazingly cute fic
Loved it!
Specially the fact that there was no drama no villains...its a story of how a family comes to be... :)
Cheers _
Specially considering this is the second time im reading the fic
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
is so not Edward I mean Edward never mind Edward is sweet.
JUSTABBY23 chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
I absolutely adored this story. I love how you kept certain aspects of Bella and Edward's original characters, and then added your own ideas to their personalities based upon this fantastic plot! I also appreciate how there were no spelling or grammar accidents that writers often make, because I know how difficult it can be trying to type up an entire story. This fanfiction was so cute and I loved whenever Emerson or Emmy would call Rosalie and Jasper their girlfriend/boyfriend. Once again, great job on this amazing story!
bearygirl chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Loved this story, thanks for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
Edward adopted Emerson but, did Bella adopt Emmy? Just because they now share the same last name, doesn't automatically give her the parental rights. Tanya would have to legally forfeit them, if you can even find her and then Bella would have to adopt. Im thinking too much, sorry. Very sweet ending to a very wonderful tale. Loved the Shakespeare thrown into the vows. Really loved how they ceremonialized the children into the vows. And yes, I know I made that word up but, it fit so, I make no apologies . . . hehehe. Truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for it! ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
Well, out of all my guesses as to what was wrong with Edward, it was my first guess that was the right guess. Simply didn't pay his phone bill. Sort of surprised on that though. If it is one thing his parents would definitely spring for, it is to pay the single source of communication. If he had a land line and his cell is secondary, then I understand. However, if that isn't the case, it is too dangerous to not have a phone in case of emergencies. The way she took care of him, relishing it too, was wonderful. He truly appreciated it also. Alice not contacting Bella was awful. I'm surprised that Emmy asking about Emrson, which you know she must've, didn't ring in Alice's brain to remind her to call Bella. Six days! The columns were really good. Go you! I really like the snuggling on his bed in the living room. Especially when they got to their ILY's. Very sweet and quite perfect.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
Something must've happened to Edward. Or, his phone got turned off for lack of funds. Or, it got broken on Christmas and he can't afford to get it fixed, maybe something happened to Emmy and he's in the hospital in a section where cell phones aren't allowed. It surely isn't what she's thinking. Question is, why hasn't she gone by his house? She knows where he lives. Odd. On both of their parts.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
I've never made pizza that way before. It was interesting. So, the crust is cooked but, the toppings aren't? Bella and Edward getting caught kissing was cute and bound to happen eventually. Emerson bringing Emmy down easy with his love of Rose was cute. Her response that Jasper was the better boyfriend anyway, as he gives her presents. Really cute. So glad that they've opted to now be friends. Crush over.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
My goodness, that talk between Emerson and Emmett was just too freaking cute. Loved Bella and Rose listening to the conversation. Having their input, made it funnier. Really like that they established that Rose would be the girlfriend. Wonder who Emmy chose? Jasper or Emerson . . . hehehe.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
Pooe Edward. That was so adorable. No daddy wants to hear their daughter has a crush. Too cute! And, you made me want apple cider. Ha!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
That was adorably precious. I loved that whole conversation that Bella had with first Emerson and then Edward. Emmy and Emerson have fallen in love with each other . . . too freaking cute! Lovesick, indeed! Edward calling Bella in a panic about his daughter being in love with her son was too cute. Rose thinking it was so cute and inviting them for dinner and Emmett conversation was great. These two are going to be brother and sister eventually . . . that love will morph into that instead. I freaking love kids!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
That was a fun chapter. Them finding their two children sleeping and sharing the same pillow, was adorable. Him being restless and having that amazing idea. How romantic! Throwing pebbles at her window. Convincing her to climb out and clamber down to him. Loved it! The stables, my goodness! Loved the loft area and all of their memories of their childhood still there. The make out session was fantastic! I really liked that they started to get carried away, and then stopped. Very smart move on their part. Their admissions that they are not far from falling in love with the other, made me swoon. So sweet. Birth control is free on some insurance plans and she said she has a great plan. She could also hit up Planned Parenthood. She definitely qualifies for that assistance. An IUD would be best for these two, since they are far from being able to afford another child just yet. Although, the shot would work as well. They could double up too. My hubs and I went the childfree lifes
tyle. Me on BCP's and him wrapping, guaranteed no children for us for the last twenty-five years. Whew!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
He'd already mentioned to her, when they were in the park talking, that his parents were very well off but, forced him to do this on his own. I admired it then and again in this chapter. His parents were wonderful. Really welcoming. I didn't expect them not to be, yet it was really good that they were. I really liked that Bella asked for a different plate than the China one, for Emereson's food. That was a very nice thing to do. Our family uses full on crystal place settings and serving dishes for our holidays. My brother insisted on getting my niece glass versions to use until she was old enough. So I fully understand Bella's request.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
I liked the mommy son moment early in the chapter. Emerson acting out slightly and Bella scolding him for it. Then retracting back that scolding and both ending up happy and laughing again. Very good scene. Dinner was wonderful. Them discussing what they felt towards each other. Declaring boyfriend/girlfriend status. And, that adorable pudding scene. I was afraid, from the way Edward warned Bella, that Alice would be overbearing. She wasn't at all. She just loves her brother and niece and sees how happy Bella is making them both. Looks like Sinterklaas is on.