Reviews for Sakura
I know okay chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I wonder if they survived the separation.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow.
Bella J. Kate chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
OMG, I am trying really hard to convey how much this meant to me, and turn my thoughts into words. This was so beautifully written! I absolutely love it. A really touching story. Your words create such vivid images and emotions. You are an amazing writer!
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love it! This fic is so sweet and heart breaking!
AllAndrea chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
LOVE IT! It's perfect!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Excellent end. Really.

But.. I don't understand, perhaps because I never fell in love with anyone, how love can make you endure a long-distance relationship. To me, it's nonsense. I would break up right away. But well.. Dunno.
doxie chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
jesus, i think i just died a little.. or a lot. i want a love like this. not the long distance part but the im gonna die without you part.
sceptic.idiot chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I have issues reading fics with too much description of surroundings, but for the first time with your fic I didn't mind at all. It was beautifully written. Am I a masochistic sod for enjoying the heartburn it gave me? Hah. Anyway, wonderful stuff, keep up the good work. :)
Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Such a wonderful, lovely, heart-wrenching story. Love to see Harry's POV, if possible. But, if not, that's fine too.

Lemo
SamHAS chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Sweet story.

I almost feel bad for Radcliffe and Felton- they must know what people are doing to them in their spare time...;-)
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awww!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
OMG I'm crying! I don't know why it took me so long to read this but omg it's so beautiful... *wipes tears* I love those two boys so much... *sigh*
LeVaire chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh my goodness woman, that was so incredibly poignant! It was very very well-written. So much so that I could really feel the pain and raw-ness of their feelings at having to be so far apart from each other. So... SO SAD! D: *sniffs* And I really like the setting in Japan too. Hahaha.
hockeychik5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I felt the emotions so clearly that Draco and Harry were experiencing. This was very well written! I would love if there were to be a sequel someday!
chrissy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010