Reviews for Nothing Even Matters
I love that story but needed more chapters just saying
Alecks454 chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Great story!
Alecks454 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Yay
Alecks454 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Wow.. Even though you weren't planning this it was a great chapter!
Alecks454 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Aw Dak has a crush!
Alecks454 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
yay! You got her last name right! Wait nvm.. that's here real last name her show last name is Roberts. But great date! haha
Alecks454 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
The whole Dax Zevon part was good
Alecks454 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
When they where talking about Logan dressing like a girl (again) that was funny also how when Jo and Kendall where curious to see if Camille still liked Logan and when they got mad at the boys for throwing them in the pool.
Alecks454 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Good chapter the fan part was funny.
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
good chapter. Camis a little out of character but oh well
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
Great ending! Camille and Logan are together (Like they should be LOL *_) and you even ended it with a "Nothing even matters" implication. really great. I really can't wait to see what other stories you have in mind!

Beanie
deslyn chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
This was sooo cute you should hmu 609 847 4219 i wanna give some ideas for stories lol
madison1234 chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
This chapter was good, except when Dak acted like such an ass
poeticjustice13 chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
Awesome chapter. I really enjoyed this one. It made me cry, laugh smile and yell at Rachel for being a complete and utter bitch. But it was still great. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Aw, I was looking forward to another chapter too, but it was just an author's note. I just wanted to say that I really do think you are a good writer. I'm not reviewing because I feel obligated to or because of a guilty conscience or anything. You might not know me all that well, but I only review when I recognize potential or talent. It's kind of harsh, but if I truly don't feel the author has potential or talent, I won't review. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't want you to feel like the ONLY reason I am reviewing is because you review my stories. Okay, well talk to you later.