Reviews for Sunshine
GerIta1229 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my god. This story made me cry. It's a beautiful fanfiction, I love it!
Color-Cat65 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Waaaaah!

*cries on bed while singing*

this story is so sad...i kept crying when Germany said "I love you..."

You are awesome sauce!
firefly734 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I read this story a while ago...And now every time I hear that song I get sad. I just heard it on a commercial, and I decied that it was about time I reviewed this story.

This story was absolutely wondeful, and rereading it it is just as touching as it was the first time I read it. It makes me wanna cry!

Great job.
ahha.interesting chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
omygod! OMG! O MY GOD. this is so good! it makes me feel like a shame of an author, like im a cardboard interpretation of the real thing, fake and lacking depth in comparison. GOD. *cries* all hail you *bitch slaps america* GET AWAY!, DIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT!
The Silent Cartographeresse chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
*Takes out tissues*

-_-

You made me very sad :(

Waaaa! *Sniff* *Blows nose*

Awesome, and sad, and awesome, and descriptive, and heart-wrenching -_-

I loved how do you describe the change in their relationship, and somehow you made the description of the sex in a way that it evokes feelings on the reader's heart, not, eh, other parts, but the killer, were the last four sentences

Actually, this fic made me inspired enough to try and draw it, which I did, but, it is very crappy

-.-''

Um do internet links show up in here? art/Please-don-t-take-my-sunshine-204930978

Anyway, this story is great and keep up like that! :D
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
don'tcrydon'tcrydon'tcryargh*cries*. :'(
FoolishChild7 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
D: I cried.

I really did.

That was beautiful.

Beautiful.
Rezicca chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I already have such an emotional connection to this song. We sang it at my great-aunt's memorial service.

The way you wrote this into the story...just broke my heart. So. Beautiful.

I'm loving it yet still begging "Noooo, please don't kill Italy :'( "
half-breedMiralian chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow. This nearly broke my heart. A wonderful, emotional story. Good job.
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
There's a song that will never be the same again.

Beautiful story and writing.
Sora Hepler chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
o mi gawsh its so sad i love it you are a really good writer i love germany's last line at the end to america its so good thank you so much

,Italy ( i swear thats my character )

ti amo :D
lovelybunchofcoconuts chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
im sorry, but you ripped my heart out, threw it on the ground, and proceded to stomp on it. all with the very last sentence. gerita is my favorite pairing, and this has got to be one of my favorite fanfics. thankyou 3
GingerHero chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
It's amazing how such a simple story can have so much emotion in it. This was...brilliant. I cried ;_;
GlamGirl255 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
beautiful and sweet.. it made me cry
Bluesparkzzz chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
...Wow.

You have just earned my respect.

That was...stunning.

Your use of a simple song in a sad setting gave this fic a sense of melancholy and finality, but also, hope.

I applaud you.