Reviews for Starlight Rains
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
interesting and kinda cute!

DarkC
wizardsandtimelords chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i love how you made a story with all the GOOD next gen characters in it, like dom, lucy... they are the ones i love. :) i also loved all of the couples, they are also all of my favorite. :) great job. !
Kingdom Lights chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I don't usually like TeddyVictoire, but I love the idea of a secret wedding that the next gen. plans!
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Sweet! sweet! oh so sweet!

I never thought someone could write fluff and manage to have a plot but this story is absolutely wonderful!

I even managed to read the ScorpiusLily just because you made me like them!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
It's so fluffy, and so sweet, but that's what makes it so good! It's nice to read a non-angsty romance peice, and even nicer to read one that's Victoire/Teddy! (hearts).

And Oh My, loved James/Ellie, and the snapshots of each couple were just adorable!
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Okay, so I used to ship Alice II/Albus but you've got me hooked on Reneesme/Al! I never though I'd say that a HP character belongs with a Twilight character. What is the world coming too? I loved this, ecpecially the first moment (of course!). Off to favorite!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
So cool! Who did rose end up with?
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
So cute! So sweet! IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! And I loved it. I loved how you interwove many different stories into one, seamless piece. Your authors note at the end was quiet amusing as well...

Please keep it up, and thanks for all the lovely reviews!

When You notice the Stripes
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Aaaaaaaaaaw this is just wonderfuuulllll /3 I love it, love it, LOVE it :) But, maybe this is a stupid question..who is Nessie..? Is she a canon character or one of your own creation? :S
Cateagle chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Fluff, but fun fluff and I rather enjoyed it It's amusing to see them slip something completely by the parents (or did they? I wonder if Harry recognized what was happening and "refused to take official notice" of it - it's an evasion that's a learned response as one deals with bureaucracy). In any case, 'tis indeed a fun time and it appears that a few other couples have developed more interesting and intimate ideas, too.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was so sweet it was sickening, but I loved it anyway :)I especially like the way it was formatted with the italicized narration and the snapshots of the different couples it just made it even more beautiful. That was probably the best thing how beautiful the writing was.

Really, really cute and sweet and fluffy :)
iMissHP chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
It's indeed very fluffy but it's very sweet and pleasant to read anyway :) There is some typos I think, though I can't confirm you that. The flow was a little struggling at times, but the italics at the beginning of each "mini-chapter" were really nice and effective.

Like I said, it's very cute, sweet and lovely. I really didn't care that it wasn't 'realistic', though it could have been. (With them being younger and less preparation) Anyway, the idea was original and what I loved more than all was the family reunion, how all worked together for Victoire and Teddy. It was very moving.

Great job!
Samreen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
The title made me smile. I'm not going to bother reading the summary. The story is great enough )

ALL the italics topped the whole thing off nicely. I'll say that before I forget.

I love Lily and Scorpius's thing. It was ADORABLE. Scorpius was so cliche that authors have stopped making their characters that cliche and since they've stopped, it isn't really cliche, so I loved him :)

And Dominique and Lysander's thing. I love that pair. I've never really payed attention to them before but hey, nice. The "she's got it planned with exactly the same groom" made me laugh out loud :D

And James and Ellie's thing. It was incredible how you did that. James was soo perfect. Asking her out? I. Spit. Out. My. Freakin. Coke. When I read that excuse. The last line made me laugh out loud.

And Albus and Nessie's thing. I'll tell you this: I do NOT support this couple at ALL. But you make them seem like they're made for eachother (it is your fault i'm talking cliches here) and yeah. The phrase "spontaneously romantic" is absurd. And that is why I love it.

And the Lorcan and Lucy thing. With Lysdander and Dominique going out, this just HAD to happen. Haha, these two are like the new Ron and Hermione.

And the Teddy and Victoire thing. CLASSIC COUPLE. It's amazing what all of them are wearing! There are no parents, no fancy dresses, no tuxedos, no wine, no exotic food, and no crying? Sounds like the perfect wedding, girl. And a wedding in THIS crowd? It all fits perfectly.

Flawless. Absolutely Flawless :)
nmchocolate chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
your shud be the queen of description. your like REALLY AMAZING 3 UR THE NEXT J.K. ROWLING! i really liked it, its so sweet! 3
ilovemybestfriends chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
LOVE! I love all the couples! I love the idea of a secret wedding too. :D