Reviews for Bad Boy Transfer Student
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Love it,
HelleBelle chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
That was a very good story and for the ending it wasn't bad at all
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
the omg at the end of the 3rd chapter turned me of your story...
monkey.lord chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
OMG I love it please make another chapter or I will cry ! xD
2001SilverRose chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
this was a wonderful story.
lovemondotrasho chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Awwwww what a cute little ending.

This story has made my day for a while now and I'm kinda sad to see that it's done, but I can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Best of luck to you and hope to see more from you!

-lovemondotrasho
lovemondotrasho chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Wow! What an eventful chapter! Glad everyone was able to get to Kagome, but were they too late?

Also glad to see that those foul, loathsome, evil little cockroaches got what they deserved. :)

KAGOME. YOU CAN'T LEAVE BANKOTSU. HE LOVES YOU. HE NEEDS YOU.
lovemondotrasho chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Aaahhhh. It's been so long. Sorry. Stupid midterms...

But this is getting really interesting! What's going to happen next?

Loved how everyone was characterized in Thai chapter btw. It was really believable. :) especially with Jakotsu. He's so adorable. I died when he had his little fangirl moment with Inuyasha. That was just like my, "it's time to breathe now. He's done it." Moment. lol

WHERE IS KAGOME? DX
lovemondotrasho chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Omfg. That was quite the steamy moment in the beginning. Ohhhh young love. It's so cute. :)

I'm really scared for what Yura is going to do later. She does sound like the reckless type to do anything and everything for what she wants. I just hope Bankotsu, Sesshomaru and possibly Inuyasha know what to do.
lovemondotrasho chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Things are beginning to tense up. :\ Bankotsu's dream is not a good omen.

But loved the little speech about waiting from Bankotsu! So sweet! :)
lovemondotrasho chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
0.0 WHO IS ITTTTTT. RAAAAHHHH!

But on the other hand, loved the conversation between Tamaki and Bankotsu! Very believable!

The stalker thing really has me on pins and needles though...
lovemondotrasho chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
YAY! More Bankotsu and Kagome cuteness!

Omfg. I died when I read the Seto Kaiba line. Honestly, that man is way too fucking sexy for his own good. Jakotsu did Bankotsu a favor there.

I loved Inuyasha's line about being on first name terms. This is why I love him. XD

Yura is going to continue being a bitch, no? *sigh* well that's to be expected of bitches. I wonder who she called.
lovemondotrasho chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Awwww. Bankotsu and Kagome are too sweet together. I cannot get enough of them.

Glad Jakotsu likes Kagome now! I love Jakotsu! :)

Wonder what Renkotsu wants. Well. Why he wants Bankotsu to leave the picture. I'm assuming its because of Yura and whatnot, but I'm not sure.

YESSSS. More Bankotsu and Kagome fluff.

NOOOO. YURA. LEAVE MY PRESENCE NOW.
lovemondotrasho chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
THEY KISSED! THEY FINALLY KISSED. AAAAAHHHHH. IM SO HAPPY NOW.

Stupid Yura. She just had to freaking mess everything up. I hate her so much. And then Hiten. Hiten is just a dumbass. What was Kagome thinking when she went out with him? Seriously.

The little moments with Bankotsu and Kagome were just too adorable! I loved them! But Utau. She better not mess everything up. :
lovemondotrasho chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Oh. My. Glomp. That was by far the cutest chapter ever. I loved the date. Well. Not Hiten and Yura showing up. They were going to ruin everything. But then it became all adorable. :) I loved it.

THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS AND THEN SOME DUMBASS RUINED IT! DX oh my god. I swear you are doing this on purpose.